Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humanity Rising Day 197 – Thursday March 4, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
|PeaceLAB !||Day1 194 Mar01||Day2 195 Mar02||Day3 196 Mar03||Day4 197 Mar04||Day5 198 Mar05|
The Intersection of Spirituality, Reality and Intention
- Lesley Southwick-Trask is an anthropologist specializing in cultural transformation. As a strategist, Lesley has led large-scale transformational initiatives in over 500 organizations and communities. She spent the past decade hosting pilgrims at the Quinta Estrada Romana on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. Recognised as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, Top 100 Women Business Owners in Canada, and Top 50 CEOs in Atlantic Canada, Lesley continues to challenge the status quo as a writer, broadcaster, strategist and social activist.
- Kurt Krueger is a global citizen serving a regenerative society and life on our planet. He is a Polymath, Philosopher, Explorer, Alchemist for Love, and Pragmatic Futurist. Since the 70s, Kurt has led programs on 5 continents for elite athletes/coaches and educational institutions. He has taught in the ghettos of Los Angeles for 40+ years and was on a hijacked airplane, which led to his offering of stress management programs at the UN and Oxford U. Medical School. He presents/promotes Pachamama.org Alliance/Drawdown and has written the Best-Selling series, Winning Ways for Living.
- Bob Rees is a Visiting Professor and Director of Latter-day Saint/Mormon Studies at Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley. He has taught at UCLA, UC Santa Cruz and UC Berkeley and was a Fulbright Professor of American Studies in the Baltics. He is the co-founder and current Vice-President of the Bountiful Children's Foundation, which addresses children’s malnutrition in the developing world.
- Grandmother Anahata Pomeroy was born and grew up on O’ahu in the Hawaiian Islands. Anahata Sounds & Ceremonies has been providing programs and opening ceremonies since 1996. Singing through my drum, I call to Nature Spirits who are the ones to bless and harmonize our lands and lives. Hawaiians are known to sing, to dance and to pray to keep the aina/lands vibrant and loved.
- Shiv Talwar retired early from teaching civil engineering to focus full time on researching and envisioning unifying education in science and core spirituality so as to integrate humanity into a global family. For that purpose, Shiv founded the Spiritual Heritage Education Network (SHEN, est. in Canada in Sept 2000). The work of SHEN shows that such an education must result in contemplative learning to free us from the slavery of divisive survival instincts resulting from continued conditioning by our organs of perception and action.
- Kim Conrad is an award-winning author with a gift of bringing words to life both spoken and written to make a difference for others and this world. An inspiring catalyst of transformation she has been called a ‘pioneer of language’ and her voice ‘a healing medicine’. Kim has been honored to present at conferences such as the International Global Healing Conference in Bali with Desmond Tutu and the National Peace Alliance Conference in Washington, D.C., among others. A quintessential example of going from tragedy to triumph she loves taking people and businesses “Beyond” where they are to where they want to go and have fun doing it! She’s also been known to hit a golf ball backwards.
- Kristen March is a mother, healer, coach and activist. Together with Danielle Hansmann, they started “Co-Creating the New Earth,” an intentional meditation network where they provide daily intentional meditations to heal our planet and shift it into heart-based coherence. Their mission is to synchronize meditators to bring about the 1% tipping point of consciousness.
- Paula Petry’s life has been informed by her daughter Alexandra, born with a severe disability. Paula founded one of the country’s strongest non-profits that helps other parents who have a child with a disability and then pursued her doctoral degree in special education. She taught disability public policy and family advocacy for many years at University of Miami’s School of Medicine. Her recently published memoir, A Mother’s Courage to Awaken, is one woman’s journey but every woman’s story – a love story about self-trust, perseverance, acceptance, and surrender. Paula is the Wellness Director at Lightwork Education & Wellness Center, where she teaches the Medicine Wheel & Me to children and youth.
- Hilary Van Welter’s specialty lies in exploring new landscapes and frontiers, uncovering uncharted territory and unleashing hidden potential. As a person who thrives at the intersections of disciplines, she undertakes breakthrough work through her designs and leadership of projects that undertake innovative research and weave together distinctly different perspectives and knowledge. The goal is to radically reimagine wellbeing of all through the significant challenges of our tumultuous world.
- Shannon McArthur, SonLight Sparkling on the Waters (OmaShan) lives an inspired life. Her inspiration is "MOM", the Magic in Ordinary Moments. She is a priestess of Gaia. Shannon tells the story of being given Gaia’s promise that Going Forward there shall be Peace, delivered with inspired words and two stones created by Gaia and placed by MOM. A psychotic break at the end of 2011 began her Awakening; weekly sweats and family support enabled her to answer a divine call to Rotterdam to work with United Earth for a year; then bought a van to ride the spine of North America visiting Shaman’s Gatherings and intentional communities. Shannon believes sharing our inspirations will help us align with divine purpose and create the flourishing future we have all dreamed of.
- Ellen Dee Davidson has wandered the woods meditating with ancient redwood trees over the past 11 years. Nature intelligences reached out to Ellen. She shares many of these experiences in her book, Wild Path to the Sacred Heart. Now these conscious nature beings are offering to open our fields to deeper communion with them so we can collaborate to restore our beautiful Earth.
- Danielle Hansman is an artist living in Miami, Florida. Her work was showcased in Miami, FL during Art Miami in 2019, in the Boulud Sud, the restaurant of Michelin-star chef Daniel Boulud. In May of this year, Danielle was featured in “Curatorial: Leaders in Contemporary Art. Danielle says, “Art has been such a gift to me—it’s helped me to find the confidence to recognize and seize the infinite possibility of creativity inside myself. My hope is to help others see the potential inside themselves and to seek creative solutions during these unprecedented times.”
- Gloria Rees has taught English in China, India and Nepal. Her undergrad degree was Nutrition and Dietetics, grad work was Cultural Communication and Aging. Currently, she is engaged in interfaith work in Marin County. Her Sweetest work has been as mother of six vibrant children, and grandmother of their eleven sprightly offspring.
- Connie Baxter Marlow is an author, filmmaker, photographer and futurist. Her uplifting worldview offers a practical means of transcending the current paradigm through absolute trust in a conscious, loving, interconnected and abundant Universe.
- Robert Schram is from United Earth and is an activist for social and economic change and a coordinator for the WorldSummit Movement. He is a highly intuitive unbiased natural born coordinator with a heart driven mission. Robert worked as a project-coordinator in Utility for more than 30 years and now is devoting his skills fully to the WorldSummit and projects connected to it because that is where his heart is truly 'ALL IN'.
- Kathryn Alexander (Chat Moderator) has gone from having one of the first weaving and spinning stores in the country to photographer and regenerative coach. Working with neighborhoods in Spokane, WA led to her running for city council in 2016. Active still as chair of her district’s neighborhoods leadership team, Kathryn sits on the board of the city’s Housing and Human Services committee and is a founding member of the new Inland Northwest Unitarian Universalist Community (INUUC). Kathryn’s current work, as the founder of Bridge To Partnership, involves the training and certification of coaches, consultants and business leaders in shifting to regenerative practices in their own lives and their business practices. Her values work, and the Resilient Values Set™ specifically, offers a clear path forward into a lasting partnership with Nature - ensuring that, as the Earth thrives, so will humans.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Community - Spirit & Soul - Culture - Personal Development - Integral Interconnections
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 197
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording
||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 197||More of Day 4! From ChatAction.org|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218