A Global Solutions Summit
A Daily On-Going International Conference
Humanity Rising is designed to be a global commons for participating organizations to share what they are developing for their own networks with a larger global audience.
- The Summit will be highlighted by daily TED Talks-style presentations and moderated panels around global solutions and how we can work together to implement them in practical and effective ways. Our program is dynamic and our terrific speaker line-up is continuing to expand. New additions to the current roster are being made frequently.
Please join us every day from 5:00 – 7:00 PM CET to dialogue about how we can work together to create a more sustainable and resilient post pandemic world.
- 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (USA)
- KeyNote Speaker: Jane Goodall, Primatologist, Founder - the Jane Goodall Institute & UN Messenger of Peace
- Humanity Rising Day 23 - Radical Collaboration
- Humanity Rising Day 38 With Jean Houston
- Humanity Rising Day 39 (Scafolding)
- Humanity Rising Day 46 With Hunter Lovins and Ralph Thurm, r3.0 - Redesign for Resilience and Regeneration (redesigning Business for the 21st Century)
- The r3.o program is a serious effort to describe a transformed, sustainable economy and what companies and governments need to do to create a sustainable planet Earth. (See 56:31 point)
- (Amsterdam is moving to this economic model)
If you missed a session the recording can be found here: