HR!Day195 - The Intersection of Trauma, Compassion and Value Economics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humanity Rising Day 195 – Tuesday March 2, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
|PeaceLAB !||Day1 194 Mar01||Day2 195 Mar02||Day3 196 Mar03||Day4 197 Mar04||Day5 198 Mar05|
Visit the PeaceLab Week Website on ChatAction.org
- Lesley Southwick-Trask is an anthropologist specializing in cultural transformation. As a strategist, Lesley has led large-scale transformational initiatives in over 500 organizations and communities. She spent the past decade hosting pilgrims at the Quinta Estrada Romana on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. Recognised as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, Top 100 Women Business Owners in Canada, and Top 50 CEOs in Atlantic Canada, Lesley continues to challenge the status quo as a writer, broadcaster, strategist and social activist.
- Kurt Krueger is a global citizen serving a regenerative society and life on our planet. He is a Polymath, Philosopher, Explorer, Alchemist for Love, and Pragmatic Futurist. Since the 70s, Kurt has led programs on 5 continents for elite athletes/coaches and educational institutions. He has taught in the ghettos of Los Angeles for 40+ years and was on a hijacked airplane, which led to his offering of stress management programs at the UN and Oxford U. Medical School. He presents/promotes Pachamama.org Alliance/Drawdown and has written the Best-Selling series, Winning Ways for Living.
- Ann Helmke is an ordained Lutheran minister, is the Faith Liaison for the City of San Antonio TX. She has served as the Director of Spiritual Services at Haven for Hope, a transformational center for those without permanent shelter in their lives. Ann’s 30 years of service in San Antonio includes teaching theology and spirituality at the University of the Incarnate Word and Texas Lutheran University, workshop and retreat leadership, mission development, co-founding the all-volunteer and interfaith San Antonio Peace Center, co-author of a couple books, and always social justice with civic engagement. Rev. Helmke considers Peace is Our BirthRight as her most important book which pales in comparison to the seven babies she is passing peace onto in her life – 2 daughters, 2 sons-in-love, 2 gorgeous grand-boys and 1 vivacious grand-girl!
- Ulf Sanström is a trauma consultant and the co-founder of The Peaceful Heart Network an NGO with a mission to spread tools that allow non-specialists to apply stress and trauma relief with the Trauma Tapping Technique, Havening and other empowering self-help methods. In addition to this, Ulf uses a mixed toolbox including hypnosis, NeuroLinguistic Programming and Clean Language. Ulf works with individuals and teams internationally as well as with football teams, Olympic athletes, artists, corporate leaders and individuals on a quest to find their true potential. Ulf looks forward to meeting you.
- Chip Williams is a Los Angeles native Chip Williams is a meditation instructor, educator, poet, Reiki practitioner, and world traveler. He has been a practitioner of Siddha Yoga for over 30 years. Chip was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in 1986 at the age of 25. He attributes his long-term survival to his decades-long meditation practice. Similarly, in 2013 Chip was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of lymphoma. His meditation practice was essential to overcoming this disease also. As an African American yogi, Chip offers an outlook on identity, health and 'otherness' that fosters new perspectives for people of all backgrounds. Chip has lived in Brazil and Turkey and speaks Portuguese and Turkish. He has published poems in various journals, and mostly recently in The Thieving Magpie.
- David Pinto is a former mathematics teacher practicing metacognition and social learning. Originally accepted to study mathematics at Cambridge but decided to study Social Anthropology; life-time commitment to exploring a more sensitive mathematics for human subjects. Currently attempting a PhD exploring a measure for social cohesion; necessarily, it has an inter-subjective quality so it's tricky to establish academically. Co-founder of Sqale, a multi-dimensional pay-it-forward system, an alternative economic to our 3000 year old one. Tendency to Buddhism, practicing Quaker.
- Kathryn Alexander, MA (Chat Moderator)has gone from having one of the first weaving and spinning stores in the country to photographer and regenerative coach. Working with neighborhoods in Spokane, WA led to her running for city council in 2016. Active still as chair of her district’s neighborhoods leadership team, Kathryn sits on the board of the city’s Housing and Human Services committee and is a founding member of the new Inland Northwest Unitarian Universalist Community (INUUC). Kathryn’s current work, as the founder of Bridge To Partnership, involves the training and certification of coaches, consultants and business leaders in shifting to regenerative practices in their own lives and their business practices. Her values work, and the Resilient Values Set™ specifically, offers a clear path forward into a lasting partnership with Nature - ensuring that, as the Earth thrives, so will humans.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 195
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video 1 Gallery View||No Speaker Views - Can be added if Needed|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 195||More!!! From ChatAction (dot) Org|
Humanity Rising Links
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages