Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humanity Rising Day 198 – Friday March 5, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
|PeaceLAB !||Day1 194 Mar01||Day2 195 Mar02||Day3 196 Mar03||Day4 197 Mar04||Day5 198 Mar05|
The Intersection of Action, Agency and Impact
- Lesley Southwick-Trask is an anthropologist specializing in cultural transformation. As a strategist, Lesley has led large-scale transformational initiatives in over 500 organizations and communities. She spent the past decade hosting pilgrims at the Quinta Estrada Romana on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. Recognised as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, Top 100 Women Business Owners in Canada, and Top 50 CEOs in Atlantic Canada, Lesley continues to challenge the status quo as a writer, broadcaster, strategist and social activist.
- Kurt Krueger is a global citizen serving a regenerative society and life on our planet. He is a Polymath, Philosopher, Explorer, Alchemist for Love, and Pragmatic Futurist. Since the 70s, Kurt has led programs on 5 continents for elite athletes/coaches and educational institutions. He has taught in the ghettos of Los Angeles for 40+ years and was on a hijacked airplane, which led to his offering of stress management programs at the UN and Oxford U. Medical School. He presents/promotes Pachamama.org Alliance/Drawdown and has written the Best-Selling series, Winning Ways for Living.
- Dr. Richard David Hames is a compelling public speaker and author of “Heresies 2: Essays on the Future of Humanity”, his seventh book. He has been honoured with numerous awards including a French Government Scholarship, a Leverhulme European Fellowship, the Mondadori Professorial Fellowship and the inaugural Lord Attlee Fellowship. Richard is Executive Chairman of the Centre for the Future, Chairman of the Asian Foresight Institute, and a Fellow of the World Academy of Art & Science. Richard serves on various advisory boards and has personally mentored Presidents, Heads of State, and some of the world's most innovative CEOs. He is an Australian citizen living in the far northeast of Thailand, and has 10 children and 15 grandchildren.
- Eli Kline has devoted lifetimes training to dance between worlds, and remember how to dream the slumbering self awake. He co-initiated the non-profit Universal Foundation for Holistic Design (UFHD) to restructure societal systems for the prosperity, cooperation, and equal consideration of all living things and their environments. Guided by laws of nature and Principles of Holistic Design communities can regenerate authentic selves and harmonious organizations.
- Angelica Daley fosters a belief that in the points of intersection (or shades of “grey”) we are able to depolarize and connect binaries, not only within ourselves, but with all life forms. In exploring the human condition and community connections in diverse environments throughout Canada and abroad, Angelica is discovering the ways in which interdependent macro patterns are reflected in our unique microcosms and internal structures. She believes this is a pathway to reimagine and restructure the systems that form our reality.
- Dr. Glen T. Martin is a renaissance man helping to create a one world renaissance. His credentials include: Professor of Philosophy, Radford University; Executive Director, Earth Constitution Institute (ECI); President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (WCPA); and President, International Philosophers for Peace (IPPNO)
- Hugo Araujo became one of the first 30 Biomimicry Professionals Worldwide, in 2013, through the Biomimicry Institute. He has done grounding research in the field of Biomimicry and travelled to remote locations to explore diversity of ecosystems (including human!) Hugo is an artist, reflecting on his scientific and social learnings through his art. His diverse background and international background enables him to adapt to any context: geographical, cultural or social. His main drive is to encounter planet, people and future generations solutions. Hugo is the creator of #7Vortex - a collaborative platform for a new kind of problem-solvers.
- Kim Conrad is an award-winning and best-selling author, remarkable intuitive, and has been called a gifted ‘Interior Designer’ that guides you to create the life you love to live. She is a dynamic and inspiring example of what it’s like to make it through anything. Having rebuilt her body and her life three times, spoken with over a million people in her 35+ years of business and guided thousands she combines her Masters in Psychology, Reiki mastership, performance background and sense of humor to make her coaching, workshops and presentations fun and life-enhancing at the same time. She has been called a ‘pioneer of language’ and her voice a ‘healing medicine’. Kim has presented at conferences around the world including the Global Healing Conference in Bali with Desmond Tutu and the National Peace Alliance Conference in Washington.
- Malini Rajendran is a divine soul having a human experience. Living from and through the heart in everything she does, her only mission in life now is to activate humanity’s heart to create a new earth. Malini brings heart centric focus grounded in four decades of diverse international experience as an educator, serial entrepreneur, inventor, activist and thought leader in a variety of sectors like radio broadcasting, theatre, education, tourism, hospitality, aviation, event management, publishing, environment and human potential design.
- David Pinto is a former mathematics teacher practicing metacognition and social learning. Originally accepted to study mathematics at Cambridge, David decided to study Social Anthropology and has a life-time commitment to exploring a more sensitive mathematics for human subjects. He is currently attempting a PhD exploring a measure for social cohesion that, necessarily, has an inter-subjective quality that makes it tricky to establish academically. David is co-founder of Sqale, a multi-dimensional pay-it-forward system. Tendency to Buddhism, practicing Quaker.
- Kathryn Alexander (Chat Moderator) has gone from having one of the first weaving and spinning stores in the country to photographer and regenerative coach. Working with neighborhoods in Spokane, WA led to her running for city council in 2016. Active still as chair of her district’s neighborhoods leadership team, Kathryn sits on the board of the city’s Housing and Human Services committee and is a founding member of the new Inland Northwest Unitarian Universalist Community (INUUC). Kathryn’s current work, as the founder of Bridge To Partnership, involves the training and certification of coaches, consultants and business leaders in shifting to regenerative practices in their own lives and their business practices. Her values work, and the Resilient Values Set™ specifically, offers a clear path forward into a lasting partnership with Nature - ensuring that, as the Earth thrives, so will humans.
- Raheen Fatima
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Community Spirit & Soul Personal Development
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 198
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording
||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 198||PeaceLAB Day 5 at ChatAction.org|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218