Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Developing Personal Empowerment in a Time of COVID
The speakers today will present ideas and experiences that can empower you personally in these turbulent times.
- Andrea Bartofi, artist, teacher, on how we can create our greater selves out of joy and gratefulness instead of wanting to change things out of fear and scarcity. Then out of our greater selves new creation is being born in effortless, joy-filled ways while we use our imagination and play with art freely.
- Sarah Drew, artist, author, on awakening to the wisdom of our Mother Earth-Cultural and Personal Regenesis in the time of COVID-19.
- Jeff Dunne, Chairman, International Consciousness Research Laboratories, on the issue of positive upbringing.
- Peter Engberg, social activist, on the unprecedented global slowdown in life speed and how the ground is more ripe than ever for planting new seeds for our future values and mindsets. We need to move from Speed to Seed.
- Matt Robertson, musician, performing a song he has composed on Birds of a Feather on community solidarity within the process of collective transformation.
- Gary Wohl, Coaching consultant, on transforming our shared mindset from the inside out, which he has been developing over 5 decades of in a body-centred approach for personal and global transformation.
Humanity Rising Day 075 Tuesday August 4, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 75|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Tuesday August 4, 2020 Day 75
- Humanity Rising Day 75 Developing Personal Empowerment in a Time of COVID
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----