- @CynthiaLazaroff - on Twitter
Cynthia is Co-Founder of the Kaua’i Circle of Sustainability Initiative and formerly served as Director of Biosphere Stewardship & Education at Coherence Lab based on the island of Kaua’i. Cynthia has loved the sea all her life and became deeply concerned about the global coral reef crisis and the impact of climate change on this marine ecosystem. Her passion for coral reefs, the endangered “rainforests of the sea,” led her to join the team at the Planetary Coral Reef Foundation and Biosphere Foundation where she served as a Board Member and Executive Vice President for fifteen years. In this capacity, Cynthia directed an international campaign to preserve coral reefs, created biosphere stewardship educational programs for students from around the world and developed a Coral Reef Satellite Mission with an international team of scientists and engineers at MIT, Scripps Institution of Oceanography and other institutions.
- Day077 Transforming Our Nuclear Legacy: Commemorating The 75th Anniversary Of Hiroshima
- Day080 Women Transforming Our Nuclear Legacy - 75th Anniversary Of Nagasaki
- Day135 Vladimir Pozner On The Stakes In U.S.-Russia Relations
- Day168 Celebrating Nuclear Weapons Ban Treaty "Entry into Force Day"
- Day142 Daniel Ellsberg On Dismantling The “Doomsday Machine” To Avert Nuclear Catastrophe, Whistleblowing And The Future Of Our Democracy
- Day 180 How the United States Created Vladimir Putin
- Day 266 Biden’s Foreign Policy: Challenges, Stakes, Opportunities