|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Transforming Our Nuclear Legacy: Commemorating The 75th Anniversary Of Hiroshima
This special session of Humanity Rising will commemorate the 75th anniversary of the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. The session will open with a Remembrance of Hiroshima, including a blessing for peace, a Hibakusha (survivor’s) story and the gift of song.
*A panel discussion will follow on “The Nuclear Stakes Today: Challenges and Opportunities.” At a time when former U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry says that we are at a greater risk of a nuclear catastrophe today than at any time in history, this panel will explore why we are at such a high risk of a nuclear disaster, steps we must take to reduce the risk, and a pathway forward to eliminate nuclear weapons.
*The session will conclude with an intergenerational panel on “Transforming Our Nuclear Legacy” featuring groundbreaking global initiatives to abolish nuclear weapons.
- Cynthia Lazaroff, Founder, NuclearWakeUpCall.Earth
- Hawaiian Cultural Practitioner Kumu Hula Puna Dawson will offer a blessing for peace and Hawai’i artist and activist Makana will offer the global premiere of his song, “Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes”
- Christine Ahn, Founder and Executive Director, Women Cross DMZ
- Kehkashan Basu, United Nations Human Rights Champion, Founder-President, Green Hope Foundation
- Rachel Bronson, President and CEO, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Audrey Kitagawa, Chair, Parliament of the World’s Religions
- Jessica Sleight, Program Director, Global Zero
Humanity Rising Day 077 Thursday August 6, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 77|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
|Kuma Hula Puna Dawson||...||...||...|
Paste Day From Week
Thursday August 6, 2020 Day 77
- Day 77 Hiroshima
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----