Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Women Transforming our Nuclear Legacy: Commemorating the 75th Anniversary of Nagasaki
This special session of Humanity Rising will commemorate the 75th anniversary of the dropping of the atomic bomb on Nagasaki. The session will open with a Remembrance of Nagasaki, including a blessing for peace.
- Women leaders dedicated to transforming our nuclear legacy will consider the underrepresentation of women in nuclear policy, security and peace processes, and why it is an existential imperative that women around the world claim their seat at the table and lead the way to peace and disarmament.
- These women will explore why gender matters in the atomic age - the disproportionate impact of nuclear weapons and radiation on women and girls, and the intersectionality of nuclear weapons with other issues such as violence against women, climate justice, systemic racism and the pandemic. They will share personally about their work, what most challenges and what most inspires them, what brings them hope and ways people can take action and join them in transforming our nuclear legacy.
- Cynthia Lazaroff, Founder, NuclearWakeUpCall.Earth
- Christine Ahn, Founder and Executive Director, Women Cross DMZ
- Molly Hurley, Fellowship Associate, Beyond the Bomb and Nuclear Fellow, Prospect Hill Foundation
- Togzhan Kassenova, Senior Fellow, Center for Policy Research, SUNY-Albany
- Mary Olson, Founder, Gender Radiation Impact Project
Humanity Rising Day 080 Sunday August 9, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 80|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Sunday August 9, 2020 Day 80
- Day 80 Women Transforming our Nuclear Legacy: Commemorating the 75th Anniversary of Nagasaki
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----