Humanity Rising Day 181 – Wednesday February 10, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Radical Brilliance: How You can Create the Conditions to Be the Person who has Brilliant Ideas which Change the World for the Better
Many people these days long — more than anything — to use their human life to make a positive difference and to contribute to a saner, more regenerative and compassionate world. Many people are discovering that a life of contribution and co-creation is so much more fulfilling than just trying to get ahead and be successful in conventional terms. But how do we transform ourselves, and bio hack in such a way to maximize our capacity to make a difference?
Peter Merry will be in dialogue with Arjuna Ardagh, author of The Translucent Revolution and Radical Brilliance and explore what Arjuna calls a “brilliance cycle” whereby people can gather the disparate components in their lives and make a stellar contribution to the world.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Community - Education - Ecology - Industry - Sustainability - Human Habitats - Culture
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 181
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 181||"Humanity_Rising_Chat_Resources"#Week 1 2 3 4|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218