HR!Day114 - Bouncing Beyond to a Regenerative World
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Preparing humanity for co-creating solutions to manage oncoming challenges
This is a weeklong program Oct 12 - 16 convened by Bounce Beyond, Regenerative Communities Network, Ubiquity University and University of International Cooperation
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
In the face of the pandemic, people everywhere are waking up to the true size and depth of our multiple crises. Many are talking about ‘bouncing back’ to our pre-COVID ways of working. But there is growing demand to dramatically move on from the system that led us into these crises and to bounce beyond to a potential flourishing future. The path is through regeneration, the approach is holistic, integrating environment, society, culture, economy, politics and spirituality. Disciplinary approaches and thinking under the current paradigm will not allow us to transition to a better future. We still have a huge opportunity to reverse the destructive pathway we have chosen by using Nature’s example to rethink our development patterns and build a better model, leaving the old one obsolete (B. Fuller). This creates true hope for a future of abundance and wellbeing. In order to do this, we need to co-create solutions through global to local collaboration.
This requires rethinking education and designing learning strategies that will allow anyone to transition to regenerative actions, no matter the field of expertise. We have organized a truly disruptive and inspirational event on Humanity Rising where everyone is invited to join in a global co-creation process. This is the continuation of Humanity Rising sessions 63 to 69 in July but now we bring Nature as our inspiration and mentor to regenerate business, education, bioregions and the world into a 3d horizon of prosperity and wellbeing. The purpose is to prepare humanity to bounce beyond with tools that enable us to transition to 3H through Nature-based processes and the homeostatic equilibrium of femenine and masculine energies in a deep-deep collaboration process.
- To sense, feel and understand the emergence of the 3H by listening to the source; our Mother Earth.
- Reconnect to and understand our relationship with nature to be able to accelerate regenerative thinking and practices.
- To bring Nature’s genius into the transformation of all systems
- To offer education paths to build our capabilities for Regeneration.
- To bring clarity to the regenerative processes and skills through facilitation and mapping.
- To create a feedback loop with the listeners to enhance our common goals.
We propose an innovative facilitation for the week, bringing the dance between Feeling-Imagining-Thinking. The essential elements that will foster the emergence of a new perspective in real experience, in practical examples and in dialogue. We will have a reconnection process followed by a a conversation with key speakers held by a circle of wise women and men.
Everything will be integrated by methods of harvesting the discussions with open virtual spaces to share information and contacts, hoping to connect more people than the zoom attendant’s questions. These will create feedback loops with the listeners and enrich the conversations. This information will be digested and presented the next day.
- Maori people representative
- Karen Downes, The Flourish Initiative and FemmeQ/Bounce Beyond
- Ian Kendrick Bounce Beyond/H3Uni/SDG Transformations Forum
- Eduard Müller, UCI, Bounce Beyond and RCN
- Hugo Araujo, Biomimicry and 7Vortex and RCN
- Carolina Fernández-Jansink, Biomimicry, Cascading Sustainability, Origen Group, RCN
- Melina Angel, Biosistemica, Biomimicry expert, and RCN
- Luis Camargo, OPEPA and RCN
- Steve Waddell, Bounce Beyond / SDG Transformations Forum / NetworkingAction
- Jim Garrison, Ubiquity University
- Ryah Chandler, Wise Generation
DAY 1 — Life At The Center
- EVENT OPENING
Jim, Eduard - About the next few days & introduce facilitators
Jim - story about women leaders - Eduard - role of masculine energy -Karen sets the stage for the experience around the event and importance of feminine energy and healing. Flow of days (and logistics - 7V + Mural links). From info to wisdom.
- RECONNECTION to ourselves, each other and Mother NatureCaro, Karen
- Maori Doughnut Ryah & Tania, Healing
- Bounce Beyond Ian + Everyone
- Bounce Beyond with Nature through crises Melina - Example
- CLOSUREHugo - Reflection
Humanity Rising Day 114 Monday October 12, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 114|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Monday October 12, 2020 Day 114
- Video: Bouncing Beyond - First Day
- Resource Link for Day 114
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- -- ----