Day105 Mindsets For Change Stopping The Next Pandemic
Mindsets for Change: Stopping the Next Pandemic by Creating a Safer Future for People and the Planet
Today’s leaders face an unprecedented opportunity, and responsibility to protect the planet, and protect people from a future pandemic. We have created environmental, economic, and business practices that put all of us at risk. Knowing that we are interconnected, part of a living system we can rebalance our relationship with nature and consciously change the future for the generations to come.
- Karen Wilhelm Buckley, Communicore Consulting Karen Wilhelm Buckley is an international consultant, executive coach, and speaker, specializing in personal transformation, complex change, and developing conscious leaders who generate substantive results while evoking wisdom and love in their organizations. As a pioneer in the field Karen has published work on transformational leadership for over three decades. Her long-term client retainers expand the rich potential of people, products and services, build thriving cultures, create sustainable enterprises, and establish high leverage collaborations. Based in San Francisco, USA
- Jan Vertefeuille Senior Advisor, World Wildlife Fund. Jan Vertefeuille leads World Wildlife Fund’s efforts to engage the public, change government and corporate policies, and connect the work of WWF directly to the people who live on the frontlines of conservation. World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is the leading conservation organization working in nearly 100 countries to create a world in which people live in harmony with nature. Jan recognizes how our broken relationship with nature is directly impacting the emergence of new, infectious diseases, including COVID-19. Deforestation, the inefficient use of land for food production and the unsustainable trade in wild animals are all to blame. We have an opportunity to reimagine a better world – a world where we decrease the likelihood of future zoonotic disease outbreaks, protect nature, and look after one another. WWF has taken this on via their new long-term global health campaign, For Nature For Us.
- Elsie Maio, Humanity, Inc/The SoulBranding℠ Institute Elsie and her team walk shoulder to shoulder with the movement-makers and disruptive business innovators transitioning from profit-primacy to wellbeing for the web of life today. They are grounded in both the high-performance metrics of Wall Street and the heart-centered ethic of feminine wisdom – the twin stepping stones on this transformative path. Elsie anticipated and helped usher in the sustainability movement. Now, with democratic capitalism over-ripe for a systemic flush, she shares some guideposts to help folks prepare for the coming waves of change. Chief among these is to Repurpose the Marketing function, and to empower the cultural shift to System Identity. All while society collectively explores a new equilibrium in the wobbly line between profitability and love of the whole living system. The SoulBranding℠ System lends stability to this chaordic process: for the individual leader and for the whole stakeholder ecosystem. Does Your Business Have a Soul?
- Lisa RafelLisa Rafel is an artist joining the panel with her spoken word song, Now is the Time, to help us remember how important and valuable we each are in creating the world we want to live in. Lisa Rafel is a composer, playwright, poet, chantress, spiritual teacher and sound and energy healer. Lisa helps people to become more aware of their choices and capacities to heal. She is a key-note presenter and workshop leader for conferences, healing centers, and educational institutions. Lisa is also a grandmother of 7, who is deeply concerned about the health and wellbeing of future generations.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 105 (Date), 2020
||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising
||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University
||UbiVerse Social Platform
||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."
Paste Day From Week
Tuesday September 29, 2020 Day 105
- Resource Link for Day 105
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----