The Peace Lab Presents a Dialogue with Bruce Lipton: The Pattern of Peace
- --- Humanity Rising Day 247 -Thursday May13, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 247 Alt Alt2|
Humanity is currently engaged in the planet’s 6th Mass Extinction Event, which inevitably includes human civilization. Science has recognized for over 15 years that this extinction process has been precipitated by Human Behavior. Our bodies hold both the subconscious memory of chaos and a natural pattern of peace. The switch from one to the other is within each of us. Bruce will explain how the movie The Matrix is not science fiction, but a documentary, and how LOVE, the “Red Pill,” can free us from the Matrix, opening us to our evolution into a thriving civilization.
- Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., cell biologist and lecturer, is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. Bruce was on the faculty of the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine and later performed groundbreaking stem cell research at Stanford University. He is the bestselling author of The Biology of Belief, The Honeymoon Effect, and co-author with Steve Bhaerman of Spontaneous Evolution. Bruce received the 2009 prestigious Goi Peace Award (Japan) in honor of his scientific contribution to world harmony. For more information visit www.brucelipton.com
- Lesley Southwick-Trask is a cultural anthropologist specializing in global transformation. As a strategist, Lesley has led large-scale transformational initiatives in over 500 organizations and communities where she has integrated evolutionary sciences with U Theory to create breakthrough pathways for regeneration. She stepped away from her corporate life in 2010 to host pilgrims at the Quinta Estrada Romana on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. The alchemy of thirty years at the rockface of socio-economic systems change, mixed with the reflective journeying of thousands of camino pilgrims, gave birth to Decision CodeX - a radical new way of making decisions using the eight energy bodies (chakras). Decision CodeX will be her fourth book, following Turning It Around – How 10 Canadian Organizations Changed Their Fortune; Leadership Gurus Speak Out and The Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard. COVID-19 brought Lesley back to Canada where she continues to challenge and revolutionize the status quo as a writer, broadcaster, strategist, and most recently, as the Strategic Partnerships Coordinator for Humanity Rising and Ubiquity University.
The Peace Lab is an experiment in Peace, founded by Kurt Kreuger and Lesley Southwick-Trask, and inspired by Marcia Raff’s Peace Labyrinth. The Peace Lab uncovers the unexplored assumptions and beliefs that hold the mystery of Peace which is ready to be activated.
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218