- --- Humanity Rising Day 218 - Friday April 2, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording
||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 218 Alt||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
New ways of working will be the most powerful change agent in designing a new social, economic and technology driven paradigm for human development in a new order.
- Myrtha B Casanova Mederosfounded Stanhome Spain a US based marketing organization en 1968 and built it up to 50,000 dealers and over 3,000M Pesetas a year at the time. She joined The Naisbitt Group which developed the content analysis methodology to detect and forecast trends. She founded The European Institute for Managing Diversity which has operated for 35 years at the international level. She has won numerous awards for her achievements, including Woman of the Year and Woman in Leadership.
- Gonzalo Sánchez-Gardey, PhD, is a Professor at University of Cádiz (Business Management Department). His research has been focused on two main lines: a) workforce diversity and strategic HRM, and b) the analysis of intellectual capital in academic research teams, which led him to achieve important levels of scientific productivity. In particular, he is a co-author of several papers in top international journals such as the British Journal of Management, European Management Journal, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, Group Decision and Negotiation and Journal of Business Ethics among others. Additionally, Prof. Sánchez-Gardey has coordinated several funding research projects and has also been a promotor of a number of dissertations. At the international level, he has been continually involved in organizing research events such as the International Workshop on HRM held and arranged biannually at Cádiz University research seminars and conferences. The research networks derived from his trajectory resulted in diverse research stays at European and American universities as Oxford University and Cornell University.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218