HR!Day212 - Mental Health, Longevity and a Working Future
- --- Humanity Rising Day 212 - Thursday March 25, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 212 Alt|
In the final session of this series, Lars Münter from Nordic Health 2030 and David Somekh from European Health Futures Forum look to the future of mental health and wellbeing as it is evolving, work and productivity and the implications of increased longevity, seeing these three issues as overlapping challenges.
- Nicolas Schmit, EU Commissioner Jobs & Social Rights, starts our session by providing an insight into his current brief in relation to the skills agenda and other workforce issues.
- Carsten Obel, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University in Denmark, gives a view on health and healthcare at work.
- Lene Soevold, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, talks about her work on mental health.
- Christian Sorenson, Specialist Advisor, DCHE, presents the Danish National Partnership on Mental Health
- Sabinije von Gaffke, Founder, Impactfulness Ventures, talks about her work on longevity with Industry partners.
- David Wood, CEO, London Futurists, challenges us with a view from the future.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links