Mental Health, Longevity and a Working Future
- --- Humanity Rising Day 212 - Thursday March 25, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
In the final session of this series, Lars Munter from Nordic Health 2030 and David Somekh from European Health Futures Forum look to the future of mental health and wellbeing as it is evolving, work and productivity and the implications of increased longevity, seeing these three issues as overlapping challenges.
- Nicolas Schmit, EU Commissioner Jobs & Social Rights, starts our session by providing an insight into his current brief in relation to the skills agenda and other workforce issues.
- Carsten Obel, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University in Denmark, gives a view on health and healthcare at work.
- Lene Soevold, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, talks about her work on mental health.
- Christian Sorenson, Specialist Advisor, DCHE, presents the Danish National Partnership on Mental Health
- Sabinije von Gaffke, Founder, Impactfulness Ventures, talks about her work on longevity with Industry partners.
- David Wood, CEO, London Futurists, challenges us with a view from the future.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
- GoTo Top
- GoTo Top
Humanity Rising Links
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218