Humanity Rising Day 184 – Monday February 15, 2021
Closing the Divide: The Alchemy of Right Relationship
Today we are experiencing an increase in polarization and binary thinking. This black and white view of the world offers an illusion of safety through othering, but in effect creates fragmentation and violence. The pandemic crisis is putting our capacity to unite and love one another to the test. We need to step into vulnerability and into radical intimacy with the other, in order to close the divide and evolve into a more equitable and life-affirming existence. We need to find our way back to our heart and practice conscious relationships.
- Anne-Marie Desai is a systemic coach, hypnotherapist and educator in the field of leadership and relationships. She supports organizations to create regenerative human cultures and develop healthy relationships with their eco-systems. She facilitates group processes allowing people to use their collective wisdom, develop their systemic awareness and work with what is emerging. She is passionate about evolving human and planetary consciousness, about helping people integrate their shadows and tap into their heart’s intelligence. In partnership with the HeartMath Institute, she convenes Heart Coherence practice sessions called We Add Heart to contribute to a global field of coherence. She is a faculty member of the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), a senior consultant to the EU School of Administration and a former faculty of the Centre for Right Relationship.
- Sunčica Getter, is a systemic coach, facilitator, educator and organizational consultant. Her practice has a strong focus on supporting and enabling human systems to establish and sustain cultures of authenticity, creativity, courage and empathy. She works with individuals, groups, and organizations, removing obstacles to their generative power and vitality. Together, they regain and expand their agency in the work that matters to them. She is dedicated to inspiring and equipping her clients to think systemically and build right, generative relationships, tap into the collective wisdom, and move into ethical action. She is a faculty member of the CRR Global ORSC Institute, a Faculty Lead and Senior Consultant for Performance Consultants International, and has been a guest lecturer in executive and systemic coaching at the University of Belgrade, Serbia and Bath University, UK.
- Sitting in the Fire: Large group transformation using conflict and diversity, Arnold Mindell, 1995
- The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict, 2006
- Oslo, J T Rogers, 2016
- Daring Greatly, Brene Brown, 2015
- Mindful of Race: Transforming Racism from the Inside Out, Rath King, 2018
- Sway, Unravelling Unconscious Bias, Pragya Agarwal, 2020
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 184
- GoTo Top
- GoTo Top
Humanity Rising Links
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218