Friday November 13, 2020
|Navigation||List of Humanity Rising Day Pages||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Breakthroughs in Physics and Cosmology and the Rise of a New Story for Humanity
Physics and cosmology are undergoing another Copernican Revolution as fundamental as when Nicolas Copernicus in the original revolution in the 16th century proved that the Sun, not the Earth, was the center of our solar system and that the world was round, not flat. As the implications of this began to reshape the scientific worldview, scientists tried to articulate a theory of the universe “without the God hypothesis,” as the astronomer Laplace put it to Napoleon during the Enlightenment. Thus emerged a theory of being that understood matter as dead and inert, bound by impersonal chemical process and operating completely by random chance. This is the equivalent to believing that the earth is flat. Now bursting through the explorations of physicists and cosmologists the world over is a deeper understanding that space is alive with energy, intention, intelligence, and information and that evolution is conscious, intentional, regenerative and collaborative. All of the cosmos is being understood as a single information sharing intelligent unfolding drama of consciousness. Right at the moment when our theories have brought us to the brink of extinction, believing we could desecrate and pillage the earth as if it didn’t matter, science is discovering that the earth is actually Gaia. She is alive as our Mother and we are her children.
This session will explore the implications of this for our lives and the human future.
- Jude Currivan, author of The Cosmic Hologram, is a leading explorer of the new sciences and their implications to how humanity should align itself with natural systems. She is the co-author of the new book Our Moment of Choice.
- Jean Houston, author of a new book with Anneloes Smitsman called Future Humans on the implications of the new physics for the human future, is a leading figure in the human potential movement who has traveled worldwide developing social artistry and empowering women.
- Ervin Laszlo, founder of the Ervin Laszlo Center for New Paradigm Research, is one of the leading public intellectuals of our time, having written over 90 books on philosophy, cosmology and the new physics with attention to ecology and the implication of a universe that remembers and is alive with intention.
- Anneloes Smitsman, founder and CEO of EARTHwise Centre and co-author of Future Humans, and leading explorer of the cosmic architecture of life and the new paradigm sciences. Also author of Love Letters from Mother Earth. She is passionate about love in action and the design and empowerment of new forms of leadership and service.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Arts Community Human Habitats Spirit & Soul Education
Humanity Rising Day 138 (Date), 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 138|
Paste Day From Week
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----