Dialogue With Thomas Hubl
- (Visible and Invisible Trauma - Jim introduces how Black Lives Matter relates to the pandemic)
Thomas Hübl is a modern mystic and spiritual teacher whose work integrates the core insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science, illuminating both with his profound understanding.
- Thomas’s teachings offer a unique approach for living as a mystic in the “marketplace” of human activity. His work combines somatic awareness practices, advanced meditative practices, a sophisticated analysis of cultural architecture, and transformational processes that address trauma and shadow issues. His teachings aim to guide practitioners toward a deeper level of self-awareness—from an ego-centered worldview to a life of authentic expression, service, and alignment.
- Since 2004 Thomas has been leading workshops, multi-year training programs, and larger events and festivals. A sought-after private advisor to social entrepreneurs, business leaders, government officials, and spiritual aspirants, Thomas is a regularly featured speaker at conferences and workshops worldwide.
Kim Rosen, Author of Saved by a Poem, will offer poetry and Clair Hiles, pianist, will provide piano music.
Humanity Rising Day 070 Thursday July 30, 2020
||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising
||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University
||UbiVerse Social Platform
||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."
Paste Day From Week
Thursday July 30, 2020 Day 70
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----
Stan (talk) 18:48, 30 December 2020 (EST)