Jump to navigation Jump to search
Innovative Approaches to Regenerative Economics
Humanity Rising Day 067 - Monday July 27, 2020
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Innovative Approaches to Generative Economics
The Generative Economy is a term coined by Marjorie Kelly to define "a living economy that is designed to generate the conditions for life to thrive, an economy with a built-in tendency to be socially fair and ecologically sustainable."
- Generative economy attempts to reorganize the purpose and structure of an organization, to the extent of being self-organized around serving the needs of life. Generative economy is based on designs that are rich in biodiversity, not monoculture. Examples of these types of organizational designs are employee ownerships, cooperatives, credit unions, community land trusts, co-housing communities, community wind, family-owned businesses, and foundations-owned companies. Its goals are to create fair and just outcomes, benefit the many rather than the few, and enable an enduring human presence on the planet Earth.
- The recent launch of Seeds is rapidly gaining traction for transformation; a digital currency and financial system that serves, rewards and finances the people and organisations committed to creating a healthier and more equitable planet. It is a revolutionary new way to distribute value to initiatives that deliver favourable outcomes for environmental & societal regeneration.
Humanity Rising Day 067 Monday July 27, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 67|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
|Rieke Cordon||Seeds Library||...||...|
Paste Day From Week
Monday July 27, 2020 Day 67
- Humanity Rising Day 67 Innovative Approaches to Generative Economics Including "Seeds"
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----
- Economics & Finance
- Governance & Politics