European Health Union - Political Pipe Dreams or Time for Next Level in Health Politics around the World?
- --- Humanity Rising Day 257 - Thursday May 27, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 257 Alt Alt2|
The global pandemic continues to create financial and cultural shockwaves through all kinds of communities across the globe. While some countries feel they’re seeing light at the end of the tunnel, fresh waves of both new and old challenges await that could rock the boat. So maybe it’s time for political evolution too? Can health politics and the role of health in politics - nationally and internationally, be transformed towards a new reality? Three strong voices from the engine room of European health say it’s time. Time to move beyond the status quo, reshape the way the European Union - and other countries - treat health and wellbeing. Is this a massive challenge? Yes. Can it be done? Only if we try. Join us May 27th for the second session in the European Health Futures Forum and Nordic Health 2030 Movement second series on Humanity Rising, this time about Challenging the Current Model.
- Vytenis Andriukaitis, former EU Commissioner for Health
- Ilona Kickbusch, Founding Director and Chair of the Global Health Centre of the Graduate Institute for International and Development Studies Geneva
- Bogi Eliasen, Director for Health, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218