Using Chakras for Psychological Energy Assessment
- --- Humanity Rising Day 233 - Friday April 23, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 233 Alt Alt2|
In this session, we will look at the use of the body’s energy centers — called chakras in the Eastern spiritual traditions — and how they can be used to discern psychological states and therapeutic solutions. We will dialogue with Hidde van der Pol and Lesley Southwick Trask, both of whom use chakras for assessment and therapeutic functions.
- Hidde van de Pol focuses on challenging organizations and individuals to reconnect with their true selves to create clarity and higher consciousness in their personal and professional lives. His purpose is to replace outdated ways of thinking with a purpose driven, enlightened approach to everyday behaviors and longterm goals. His compassionate attitude combined with his encouragement of critical thinking leaves his clients prepared and inspired to take control of their destiny to fulfill their personal and professional dreams. His facilitations and guidance help clients to unwrap the gift of judgments and negativity and transform them into authentic power and creativity.
- Lesley Southwick-Trask is a cultural anthropologist specializing in global transformation. As a strategist, Lesley has led large-scale transformational initiatives in over 500 organizations and communities. She spent the past decade hosting pilgrims at the Quinta Estrada Romana on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. As a writer, Lesley coauthored Turning It Around – How 10 Canadian Organizations Changed Their Fortune - one of the top 5 business books in Canada, 1989. This was followed by Leadership Gurus Speak Out and The Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard. Lesley has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, Top 100 Women Business Owners in Canada, and Top 50 CEOs in Atlantic Canada. She continues to challenge and revolutionize the status quo as a writer, broadcaster, strategist, and most recently, as the Strategic Partnerships Coordinator for Humanity Rising and Ubiquity University.
- Vivek Joshi is a pranic healer and management consultant. He was born in India and grew up and lives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. He started his first business in 1992. In the years to come he moved from IT to management consulting and project finance. In 2002 Vivek started teaching Pranic Healing and in 2006 he was appointed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui as a direct licensee for the Netherlands and Belgium. Vivek has been applying his management skills in Pranic Healing on one hand and using Pranic Healing to help organizations on the other hand. His purpose is to help individuals and organizations grow and make the world a better place.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
Community - Spirit & Soul - Health
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218