Tree Whispering on Earth Day
- --- Humanity Rising Day 232 - Thursday April 22, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 232 Alt Alt2|
Interspecies communication, healing trees, partnering with Nature are necessary and easy goals. You and your favorite tree can have a mutual partnership. In our guided visualization experience, your tree can tell you not only wisdoms but also what its life and state of health are like. Learn how to WHISPER—collaborate and co-create—with trees and other Nature Beings by coming from their point of view. They are alive, have consciousness, and can be HEALED through direct engagement in consciousness. This leads to mutual healing. Also, receive The Tree Whisperer’s 10 tree insights.
On Earth Day, realize the “other half” of what’s needed to restore a livable planet. Practical and large scale actions are crucial, but we say that by having engagement in consciousness right in your own backyard, then Nature Beings can be healed, strengthened, and withstand climate extremes. There’s hope to start a positive feedback loop which might counteract the negative trends of climate change.
- Jim Conroy, PhD., and Ms. Basia Alexander have a mission to heal ecological damage and upshift human thinking. They are co-founders of the Institute for Cooperative BioBalance, authors of 7 books, and co-creators of the Tree Whispering®, Green Centrics®, and EcoPeace Treaty® systems for tree, plant, and ecosystem bioenergy healing. They are world travelers and passionate rose growers. Dr. Conroy received his PhD. in Plant Pathology from Purdue University, left a successful career in the ag-chem industry after an epiphany to become The Tree Whisperer®. He is an impassioned speaker and ingenious visionary for collaboration with Nature, including with invasive organisms. “Dr. Jim” is the innovator of a unique Light-based and multidimensional healing approach for trees and ecosystems. Ms. Basia Alexander synthesizes new systems that catalyze transformation in human consciousness for partnership with Nature. Basia’s nick-name is “The Chief Listener.” She writes and speaks about nature-based communication, conscious co-creativity, and her original insights into the elemental world’s structure. Her series: Partner with Spirit™ turns practical spirituality into easy steps.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity:
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218