The U Journey From Domination to Partnership
- --- Humanity Rising Day 230 - Tuesday April 20, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 230 Alt Alt2|
This session brings together two of the most influential public intellectuals of our time — Riane Eisler, founder of the Center for Partnership Studies and Joe Jaworski, co-founder of the U Process and Chairman of both Generon International and the Global Leadership Initiative. Riane is the author of The Chalice and the Blade, The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economics and, most recently, Nurturing a New World: How Domination and Partnership Shape Our Brains, Lives and Future, co-authored with Douglas Fry. Joe is the author of the critically acclaimed international best-seller, Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership, co-author of Presence: An Exploration of Profound Change in People, Organizations, and Society, and most recently Source: The Inner Path of Knowledge Creation.
This session will explore how the U transformational process can help shift the current dominator paradigm existing in four cornerstones of social systems (Childhood, Gender, Economics, and Narratives/ Language ) to four core components of partnership that reflect the life-supporting values of mutual respect and mutual responsibility, non-violence, equality, empowerment, and caring. Joe and Riane will helps us see where to focus our energies to build better lives and a for a better world as they weave together the power of the U’s catalytic transformational methodology with the partnership/domination lens.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218