Humanity Rising Day 199 – Monday March 8, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Trust in Life - Celebrating International Women’s Day
Join 8 women from different regions around the world to an embodied ceremonial experience exploring ‘Trust in Life’, in celebration of International Women’s Day. We will journey from the deep Past into the embodied Present and from there connect with the Emerging Future. What gifts do we receive from taking this journey that celebrates who we are as women, and for men, celebrates the women in your lives and in the world. This event is part of Co-Creating Europe’s March 2021 tour of CCE Caravan of Unity Europe - Another Kind of Spring! (March 8-22, 2021)
- Anne-Marie Voorhoeve, Netherlands Anne-Marie Voorhoeve is an Evolutionary Leader, founder of The Hague Center for Global Governance, Innovation and Emergence (THC), core team member of WholeWorld-View and Unity Community, and initiator -vision holder of Caravan of Unity in Europe. Focussing on the emergence of heart-centered planetary governance, she Coalesces Authority, Power and Influence (CAPI-Adizes) and is part of core teams of conscious networks like Co-Creating Europe, Integral City Meshworks, the Club of Budapest. Ambassador of Loving Classroom-Loving World, active member and facilitator of SINE, which provides community leaders with networked resources to maximize impact. She is an experienced integral facilitator and practises the WholeWorld-View framework Think Cosmic, Feel Global, Act Local. Meshweaving and meshworking around the world, she loves to work intergenerationally, balancing the masculine and the feminine in co-creation, guided by the Universal Heart.
nl.linkedin.com/in/annemarievoorhoeve/ www.thehaguecenter.org www.wholeworld-view.org www.co-creating-europe.eu www.integralcity.com www.evolutionaryleaders.net www.caravanofunity.eu
- Diana Claire Douglas, Canada Diana Claire Douglas continues to say YES! to the call from the Knowing Field to participate in the emergence of the Collective Constellation branch of Systemic Constellation Work. She brings to her facilitation her love for Life as an artist, author, researcher and grandmother. Underlying all she does is her purpose: to attune to the Sacred, to participate in the movements for humanity to be in our rightful place in relationship with All-Life. She is a life-long learner, exploring in depth a range of subjects in several fields of inquiry, for example, Consciousness, Imagination, History and embodied practices. She has started several businesses, including a Counselling Clinic for Adult Survivors of Trauma; Peanut Butter Publishing, helping authors self-publish; and Knowing Field Designs, Systemic Facilitation services. She is a core team member of and lead Constellator for Integral City and The Hague Center for Global Governance, Innovation and Emergence. She is co-founder of The Hague Center for Field Inquiry (action research using a phenomenological approach). She has published books for children (How to Bring Angels to Earth and Angel Playtime) and adults (Always Becoming — Forever! A Journal of Conscious Living/ Conscious Dying, co-authored with Clare Buckland.) Her most recent book, Whole Systems Design: Inquiries in the Knowing Field, is forthcoming in 2021.
- MiraMichelle Jones, UK/USA-English/☘ &African/Indigenous-America MiraMichelle is the founder and director of the Sacred Female Rising Institute and author of the upcoming book, ‘Sacred-ize Your Life - The Ancient Art of Ceremony meets the Contemporary Age’. Mira’s love for humanity and planet Earth have bought her to a profound place of advocacy for female-kind. She feels that for humanity to truly establish peace it is necessary to restore and bolster the innate worth and core values of the Sacred feminine. ‘In its most basic form the Sacred Feminine is the life giving force of creation. Establishing a life balance between Feminine and Masculine values and perspectives holds a great power to reshape and heal our world.’ MiraMichelle is also the founder of the grass roots movement, The Cleanse Site Project. The Cleanse Site Project is an ongoing series of collective circle gathering ceremonies designed to release trauma from planet Earth and human bodies by enhancing a deeper connection with the natural world, our fellow human beings, ecological awareness and community consciousness. MiraMichelle works intensely with Ceremony as a way to awakening
www.sacredfemalerising.com or www.miramichelle.com
- Amee Dharamshi, India Amee lives in Bangalore, India. Academically, she qualified in the subjects - Commerce, Law, Corporate Compliance, Arbitration, Mediation, and International Dispute Resolution. Through her workspace - Dialogue den, she promotes and advocates to apply collaborative methods of dispute resolution for conflict resolution within the family, at the workplace and in business affairs. Amee volunteers her time as the operations manager with the Young Mediators Initiative and MasterPeace Organisation. Any circles, dialogues, co-creation, on subjects conflict resolution, collaborative leadership, peace, sustainability, youth engagement, and gratitude - interests her as well as motivates her to contribute her time and energy to.
https://dialogueden.com/profile/ and https://dharamseys.life/about/ .
- Fe Burkle, USA-African-American Fe Burkley is an holistic practitioner with roots in yoga and energy healing. She is currently a student of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Yo San University and creator of Sacred Twerks. Sacred Twerks is a community created to break the societal standard of our sensuality. Our intention is to create a new vision of sensual health and wellness with the mission to break feminine stereotypes through the art of movement, meditation, energetic exercise and community.
- Undine Flora, Germany Undine Flora is a 23-year-old social work student, feminist, passionate vegan, and spiritual soul - striving to assist and empower people in their process of healing. Her curiosity leads her to exploring both academia and ancient shamanic traditions. With a big compassionate heart she passionately speaks up for the rights and well-being of the two and four legged creatures on this planet. What gets Undine up in the morning is her optimism and her thirst for learning something new. In her free time you might find her dancing with closed eyes to the sounds of street musicians in Berlin.
- Aryani Williams, Indonesia/Bali Aryani is born in Bali to an Artist and Healer Family. She learned to dance from an age of four, and became an Activist for women`s right in her teens. She now lives in Hannover, Germany practicing her Medicine through Art and Rituals.
Co-Creating Europe’s mission is connecting spiritual and social change-makers from all European countries and regions. We aim to inspire and learn from each other to transform Europe into a place of solidarity and diversity, rooted in the prior unity of all being.
The Caravan of Unity Series is a format allowing us to show up together glocally in Spirit, Art, Dialogue and Action to learn, co-create, and celebrate. “Another Kind of Spring!” is the theme of the March 2021 virtual tour from March 8-22, 2021
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Community Culture Human Habitats Social Justice
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 199
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 199|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218