Humanity Rising Day 191 – Wednesday February 24, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Being Healthy Naturally
The coronavirus pandemic provides an opportunity to empower people to take responsibility for their health, so they feel less victimized, helpless and fearful and more able to take control of their own lives with a healthy lifestyle.
Widespread concern about the coronavirus leads people to yearn for ways to stay healthy in the face of a potentially deadly virus. There are many things we can do to strengthen our immune system naturally, to keep our bodies strong and healthy. Taking certain vitamins, minerals, herbs, probiotics; eating organic, unprocessed foods; exercising; breathing through the nose (the body's natural filter for airborne particles); and even sleeping well can strengthen our bodies so they are better able to fight off disease. As people become more aware of these possibilities, they can take more control of their own health.
The pandemic could also lead to a deeper understanding of our relationship with nature and the living earth. Bacteria and viruses are not the enemy: they are woven into the fabric of life, essential to the web of life. To destroy them all would wipe out life on earth.
In this session, you will learn:
- Specific actions you and your loved ones can take to strengthen your immune system.
- How the current healthcare system is focused on disease-management with a heavy dependence on expensive drugs and surgery, while many people could get and stay healthy with simple changes in their diet and lifestyle.
- How the pandemic creates an opening for rapid progress toward a new paradigm of health.
- Eleanor LeCain, is a speaker, advisor to policymakers and donors, and author of Breakthrough Solutions with an Introduction by the Dalai Lama. Eleanor served in Massachusetts as Assistant Secretary of State, and led strategic planning for the state government. She hosts a weekly radio show, All Together Now, on PRN radio, www.PRN.fm.
Our panelists are pioneers in shaping a new paradigm of health:
- James S. Gordon, MD, author of Transforming Trauma: The Path to Hope and Healing, is a Harvard-educated psychiatrist and the founder and executive director of The Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.C. Dr. Gordon is internationally recognized for using self-awareness, self-care, and group support to heal population-wide psychological trauma. He is a clinical professor at Georgetown Medical School, and was chairman (under Presidents Clinton and GW Bush) of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy.
- James S. Turner, a leading natural health lawyer and advocate for consumer rights to natural healing. Partner at Swankin & Turner law firm, Washington, DC. Works for laws that protect public health and safety. Helps lead a campaign for safe food supply including informing consumers of the dangers of the artificial sweetener aspartame, and another campaign to allow dental patients access to information on mercury-free procedures.
- Michael Taylor, Holistic Practitioner at National Integrated Health Associates. Works with medical doctors and others to encourage patient-centered care, disease management and prevention, and treatment of the whole person. Has worked with survivors of trauma, taught the Nurturing Father’s Program in Vermont (a required course for men convicted of domestic abuse as part of their jail sentence), and spent a year in meditation at a Buddhist temple in the mountains of Vermont.
- Elisabet Sahtouris, evolutionary biologist, futurist, speaker, author and professor at Chaminade University in Hawaii teaching in the School of Business & Communication MBA Program and helping redesign it for entrepreneurship in local living economies. She is a member of the Evolutionary Leaders and a founding member of Rising Women; Rising World. She promotes a vision she believes will result in the sustainable health and well-being of humanity within the larger living systems of Earth and the cosmos.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 191
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 191|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218