Jump to navigation Jump to search
How can Nature's Principles of Harmony Guide and Inform a New Way of Learning to Live?
- The current model of education taught across most of the world is still delivered in separate subject silos. We can all appreciate the importance of learning specific subject skills and knowledge, but if learning is presented in such a disjointed way, it can quickly become meaningless and irrelevant. Conversely, when we frame learning around projects or inquiries - big questions - and link learning together, we make learning make sense.
- This session will explore how an inquiry based approach to education, underpinned by Nature's principles of Harmony, can provide a new way of learning. These fundamental principles or laws teach us that the natural world works in ways that enable a system or organisation to be healthy, sustainable and resilient. When we understand these principles and what they mean in the context of our own lives, we, too, start to live in healthier, more sustainable ways. We are living in extremely challenging times, politically, socially and environmentally. We need to find a better way of living and working. Nature's principles of Harmony can provide the blueprint to do that and this session will explain how.
Humanity Rising Day 149 - Monday November 30, 2020
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
|Sabinije von Gaffke||Founder of Impactfullness Ventures||.||.||Entrepreneur and Change Leader|
|Richard Dunne||Harmony Project||.||.||Convener|
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
Categories: Education Community Change & Innovation Science Industry