Humanity Rising Day 146 – Wednesday November 25, 2020
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Book of Codes
The latest research into cosmic origins and the structure of the universe is leading to geometry, an insight that the Greek philosopher Pythagoras had 2,500 years ago, that in its essence, the universe is composed of geometric shapes and mathematical equations. Today we explore this insight by examining the Book Of Codes, a thoroughly researched and coherent set of basic geometric principles and structures that together help to make sense of the complexity and scale of our living experience - from the sub atomic to that of the universe. Along the way, new ways of thinking that are both playful and practical will help you find and address the biggest questions we can put in front of ourselves. It helps with relating to, and making sense of developments at the frontiers of contemporary science.
The geometry revealed by the Book Of Codes draws on, and bridges, ideas and concepts from mathematics, biology, art, culture, science, cosmology, philosophy, technology and systems science. It breaks down the barriers between these domains and connects them in new ways. Knowledge of these ideas and concepts is not necessary to start and complete the journey, just an enquiring mind and spirit and an openness to ways of seeing and learning that may be new to you.
- Jim Garrison will be in dialogue with Joe Truss, researcher, innovator and creator of the Book of Codes.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Arts - Culture - Education
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 146
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 146||"Humanity_Rising_Chat_Resources"#Week 1 2 3 4|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218