Day145 Bohm, Krishnamurti And The Unity Of Everything
Humanity Rising Day 145 – Tuesday November 24, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Bohm, Krishnamurti and the Unity of Everything
Peter Merry hosts a dialogue with British writer, Integral thinker and long-time spiritual practitioner Nish Dubashia on the nature of reality and the relationship between wholeness, multiplicity and fragmentation. Nish is the author of “The Unity of Everything: A Dialogue with David Bohm”, and (under the pen name Nishad Cote) of “Gifted: The Story of a Young Genius” and “Dancing with Angels: One Man’s Search for the Meaning of Life”.
Peter and Nish will explore the work of David Bohm and Jiddu Krishnamurti, and how making a clear distinction between multiplicity and fragmentation can help us to understand some of the challenges the world has had in responding to various crises such as the coronavirus. With both of them also being well versed in Integral Theory and Spiral Dynamics, it promises to be a broad ranging dialogue exploring a variety of subjects. They will also discuss Nish’s “Diamond Model” of Reality that Nish explored with David Bohm in 1991, and how this model finds remarkable parallels in the work of Bohm, Krishnamurti and Ken Wilber, as well as in both Eastern and Western spiritual traditions.
To see Peter and Nishad's dialogues on science and spirituality, go here on YouTube!
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Spirit & Soul - Science Integral Interconnections
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 145
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 145||"Humanity_Rising_Chat_Resources"#Week 1 2 3 4|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218