Humanity Rising Day 139 – Monday November 16, 2020
Trump’s Obstruction of US Presidential Election
The US election on Nov 3 was one of the most consequential in history. It was also the largest voter turn out in history and one of the most fair and well executed. Joe Biden was elected by a substantial margin. Nevertheless Donald Trump refused to concede the election and has been obstructing the normal transition of power for the ten days. Aided by the senior leadership of the Republican Party, Trump has been sowing seeds of doubt that the election was fair, insisting that he really won and the election was fraudulent despite the fact that there is no evidence to support this. This presents an unprecedented attack on democracy which we need to understand and be vigilant about.
Today we will hear again from Shelly Alcorn, COO of Ubiquity University, a scholar of totalitarianism who is a close observer of politics and culture in America. Shelly will bring us updates on what is taking place as the Trump Administration continues to defy the will of the American people.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 139
- GoTo Top
- GoTo Top
Humanity Rising Links
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218