HR!Day087 - Deep Human Super-Skills in a Brave New World: Understanding the Importance of Adaptive Resilience
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Adaptive Resilience is more than just bouncing back from challenges. It involves cultivating psychological flexibility, growth, and connecting with meaning. This skill is essential in our current times of volatility and uncertainty, and it will help you to not just get through life, but actually thrive and feel engaged at work and in your personal life. Participants will learn how to develop adaptive resilience to overcome challenges, manage anxiety and stress, and connect with meaning and purpose.
- Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur - Change Leander - Moderator - Founder Impactfullness Ventures
- Crystal Lim-Lange, Future-Readiness Expert, Education Pioneer, Public Speaker, AuthorCrystal Lim-Lange is an expert on future-readiness, an education pioneer and a public speaker on the global stage. She is the CEO of Forest Wolf, a future-readiness consultancy and Strategic Advisor to Minerva Project, the “University of the Future.” She is a contributing expert on human capital for Channel NewsAsia and her book Deep Human, co-authored with Dr. Greg Lim-Lange, is a national bestseller.
- Deep Human Super-Skills in a Brave New WorldDr Gregor Lim-Lange, Expert in Clinical and Positive Psychology, Social Emotional IntelDeep Human Super-Skills in a Brave New Worldligence and Mindfulness, Author, Public SpeakerDr Gregor Lim-Lange is an expert in the fields of clinical and positive psychology, social emotional intelligence and mindfulness, and the Co-Founder and Chief Psychologist of Forest Wolf, a future-readiness consultancy. Greg also runs a clinical psychology practice for individuals and supports corporates with mental wellness and establishing a culture of Deep Human Super-Skills in a Brave New Worldpsychological safety and high performance.
- Co-Moderator Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur - Change Leander - Moderator - Founder Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 087 Friday September 4, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 87|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
|Sabinije von Gaffke,||...||...||...|
|Crystal Lim-Lange, Future-Readiness Expert, Education Pioneer, Public Speaker, Author||...||...||...|
|Dr. Gregor Lim-Lange,||...||...||...|
Paste Day From Week
Friday September 4, 2020 Day 87 : Deep Human Super-Skills in a Brave New World: Understanding the Importance of Adaptive Resilience
- Video: Understanding the Importance of Adaptive Resilience
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- -- ----