Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Science As A Radical Collabrative Endeavor
We will consider how science can better contribute to a sustainable, equitable world by developing respectful, radical collaborations with other ways of knowing, both internally and externally, and use of knowledge for all.
- Valerie A. Luzadis, PhD, Chair, Board of Directors, National Council for Science and the Environment; Professor, State University of NY, College of Environmental Science and Environment; Heart Forward Science, Founder
- Anna M. Stewart Ibarra, PhD, MPA, Scientific Director, Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Daniela Manuschevich, PhD, Chilean scholar who loves to study trees and forest. She is a founding member ofCASA, the Center for Environmental Analysis.
- Bradley D. Parrish, PhD, scholar-practitioner currently based in Bali, Indonesia,founder of Nusa Knowledge Exchange
- Elizabeth Chloe Erdmann, Nomadic Feminist Thinker;PhD Candidate, Study of Religions, University College Cork; 2. Member (MEWSC) Marginalized and Endangered Worldview Study Centre, UCC; Ariadne Institute for the Study of Myth and Ritual, Co-leader for Goddess Pilgrimages to Crete with Carol Christ; Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation affiliations.
Humanity Rising Day 081 Monday August 10, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 81|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
|Valerie A Luzadia||...||...||...|
|Anna M Stewart Ibarra||...||...||...|
|Bradly D Parrish|
|Elisabeth Chole Erdmann|
Paste Day From Week
Monday August 10, 2020 Day 81 : Science as a Radical Collaborative Endeavor
- Video: Science as a Radical Collaborative Endeavor
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----