|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Embracing Doughnut and Regenerative Economics as pathways to a Better Future
COVID-19 has opened a unique opportunity for the adoption of new economies throughout the planet. There are clear signs that change is happening and we need to generate collaboration to promote the transition and the co-creation of a better future. In April 2020, in the midst of the pandemic, the Amsterdam City Council voted to embrace Doughnut economics to shape Amsterdam’s post pandemic future. In June, the city council of Copenhagen committed to turning into a Doughnut City - a good life for all within planetary boundaries. Dozens of other cities and towns worldwide have indicated they are also interested in embracing Doughnut economics. Additionally, there are a range of other economic models are emerging that are supporting regeneration of planet and people, all of which replace Gross Domestic Product and capital accumulation with human wellbeing as the central focus of policy and ecological systems and constraints as the framework for action. These commitments demonstrate very exciting and bold examples of leadership in how we can transform the crisis of the pandemic into an opportunity for human renewal.
- Today begins a seven-day program to explore the economics of the future.
Humanity Rising Day 063 (Date), 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 063|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Thursday July 23, 2020 Day 63
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----