A 4th generation settler living in the territory of Treaty 6 First Nations and the homelands of the Metis people. Beth makes herself at home in Edmonton, Canada, a welcoming city where the first footsteps that marked this place belonged to the Cree, Dene, Saulteaux, Nakota Sioux, Blackfoot, Inuit and Metis. She is the author of Nest City: How Cities Serve Citizens and Citizens Serve Cities. Beth is a professional city planner who works with citizens, city government, business and community organizations looking for practical ways to navigate the complexity of city life--so they can hear each other and make better cities.
Beth's Website & Blog
Book: Nest City: How Cities Serve Citizens and Citizens Serve Cities
Nest City will forever alter the way you look at your city, your local public institutions and community organizations and business — and how you think about and contribute to your city.
Beth Sanders on OtherNetworks
- Cities Rising Week - January 2021 - Opening a new decade for Humanity Rising
- Search on OtherNetworks for Beth Sanders
- HR!Day056 - Healthy Human Habitats
- HR 51-60
- HR!Day160 - City & Community as Living Systems with Consciousness, Culture & Complex Adaptive Dynamics
- HR!Day161 - City & Community Governance Principles & Structures That Support Local Conditions
- HR!Day162 - Generate Ideas To Enable You To Use Tensions in Your City & Community To Best Mutually Serve You Both
- HR!Day163 - Cities & Communities Are Vehicles for Regeneration When We Take Responsibility for Our Relationship With the Ecoregion Enabling Relationships of Reciprocity
City-Making Integral City Leadership and Team Building Public Speaking Social Habitat Spiral Dynamics Teaching Facilitation