Innate Capacities, Regeneration and Multidimensional Renewal
- --- Humanity Rising Day 250 - .Tuesday May 18, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 250 Alt Alt2|
In this session, we will explore innate abilities and readily available tools and technologies to optimize human potential. Infinite capacities exist within us and around us, patiently waiting to be activated, integrated and expanded. Through bringing awareness to these inner technologies and outer tools we can optimize our overall potential and well-being. From modern scientific discoveries to ancient perspectives, we will explore a grander look into human capabilities. We will focus on cellular and metabolic discoveries, the capacities of the mind, emotions, energy and the impact of vibrational tones.
- Dr. Todd Ovokaitys was first in his class in high school and won the coveted Bucky Pioneer Award. He was also at the top of his class at Northwestern University and after two years was one of 26 people accepted into an accelerated undergraduate and medical training program at Johns Hopkins University and medical school. He then completed specialty training in internal medicine and subspecialty training and pulmonary and critical care medicine at Georgetown University hospital. He was assessed by a faculty committee as the best of all the residents across the board. He was inspired to move to California to understand energy medicine and shortly after the journey had a vision of communicating with the pure consciousness of DNA. This has resulted in co-inventing a laser based interdimensional platform which has numerous US and international patents granted in the areas of nutraceuticals, agriculture including cannabis, and especially stem cell biology. He also pursues and provides training in the area of psycho emotional medicine, getting at the core root of any condition, physical or psychiatric, that can offer lasting relief. These discoveries have the potential to be a part of what may revolutionize and personalize the practice of medicine. He is also the composer and at times co-conductor of the Lemurian choirs that create patterns of tones and information that can accelerate expansion of consciousness.
- Ronnie Rancich holds a Bachelor in Science degree and as Licensed Registered Nurse in the US. Ronni holds a solid foundation in health and modern medicine. Her post graduate studies include trainings in neuroplasticity, certification in neuroscience and brain health, certification and licensed as a Heart Math mentor in building personal resilience and heart brain coherence, certified and licensed as a neurolinguistic programing practitioner along with a two year Masters program in energy work and studies in Meso-American healing modalities. Her unique integrated approach has been molded through a lifetime of personal experiences and over 12 years of academic studies and research. She provides tools, techniques and insights to facilitate the integration and expansion of inner latent capabilities so one may encompass their fullest and optimal potential. Her work ranges to organizational collaborations sharing talks, workshops, writings, to podcast interviews and sessions in Mexico and the US. Her mission is that every being live at their highest potential, enabling an optimal society and thereby an optimal collective reality for humanity.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Community Culture Health Spirit & Soul Science
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218