Cultivating Heart Coherence and Flow Through the Power of Music
- --- Humanity Rising Day 234 - Monday April 26, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 234 Alt Alt2|
Research has shown that of all the senses, hearing is among the first to arrive in utero and the last to go before we die. This suggests that sound-based immersive modalities could offer us accelerated pathways to our essential vibratory nature, resulting in highly coherent states of consciousness, also known as stillness. When this stillness is fully integrated, we can harness the universal language of human emotion – music - to become more consistently aligned with our heart, gut and soul intelligences, in balanced coordination with our minds. This multi-dimensional mindfulness doesn’t only result in greater aliveness, compassion, and inner peace; it also creates the conditions in which research shows that our mitochondria can regenerate and lead to optimal wellness by aligning with the unlimited possibilities found in the Unified Field. Spacious music and sound strategies can upgrade your overall vibrational experience by moving you toward a greater balance between doing and being (as well as thinking and feeling) that can help you to be more conscious, creative, compassionate and connected to flow. When you upgrade your personal frequency to states of embodied coherence, you’ll be taking a quantum leap towards your highest potential. Join Gary Malkin in an exploration of how music can be created and integrated to awaken your core emotions, release grief, accept what is, and be more fully present, capacities that will lead to a more meaningful, authentic, and fulfilling life.
- Gary Malkin is a multiple Emmy Award-winning composer, performer, public speaker, arts activist, and music and health innovator who empowers the world to embrace music and sound strategies as catalysts for health, wellness, and regenerative environments and lifestyles. He is redefining music’s role in healthcare, with a particular focus on developing sound and music strategies to support patients, their families, care providers, and their larger communities to face life transitions at both the beginnings and endings of life with greater mindfulness and compassion. He’s passionate about creating coherent environments that catalyze “heart-centered mindfulness” that is life-enhancing. His globally acclaimed audio giftbook, Graceful Passages, co-created with award-winning filmmaker Michael Stillwater and his wife, Doris Laesser Stillwater, is considered the most celebrated work of its kind, having supported over a million people worldwide with psychospiritual support for all phases of the end-of-life process. Their groundbreaking Care for the Journey care for the caregiver programs have been adopted and experienced by healthcare systems nationwide. After co-authoring the award-winning Book/CD, Safe in the Arms of Love with Lisa Rafel and Dr. David Surrenda to support the essential bond between parents and newborns, he is now completing their new social impact musical play called “Can You Hear Me Baby?”. Gary has presented at places such as UCSF Medical Center, Stanford Health, Houston Methodist Hospital, UCSF Medical Center, Google, Harvard’s Conference on Spirituality and Health, Scripps Clinic, Arizona Center for Integrative Health, and Kaiser Permanente among many others. Gary was commissioned to create the theme music for the global broadcast phenomenon taking place simultaneously on all continents called Pangea Day, stewarded by the founding curator of TED, Chris Anderson. In 2013, he received the Hollywood Music in Media Award’s Best Soundtrack Award for his work on the groundbreaking film, Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take, which has been seen by an astonishing 90 million people in 28 languages worldwide He created the soundtrack for the sequel, Thrive II, released in Fall of 2020. Gary is frequently asked to speak and perform for integrative health, corporate, and life-affirming communities internationally. He currently consults and curates healthcare environments with life-enhancing musical treatments and strategies. Whether inspiring audiences, creating music and media that opens people’s hearts, or developing healing resources for a more humane world, Gary is a master of using music and media to enable us to create regenerative environments and lifestyles. For more information, go to WisdomoftheWorld.com.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
Community Spirit & Soul Health Human Habitats Culture
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218