Regenerate Costa Rica
- --- Humanity Rising Day 225 - Tuesday April 13, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 225 Alt|
In 1994, Eduard Muller founded the University for International Cooperation (UCI) in Costa Rica with the purpose of training young leaders in an integral, transversal and holistic way. Focused in the development of systemic thinking and skills, UCI seeks to face the complex problems that the planetary crisis presents. It is in this context that the institution became a pioneer of regenerative development in the country, and that in 2018 launched theRegenerate Costa Ricaprogram. Regenerate Costa Ricabrings together a community with multiple capacities in order to reflect, plan and activate projects that enable the transition towards a regenerative paradigm.
- Eduard Muller is founder and rector of the University for International Cooperation which since 1994 has been working on permanent innovation in education, leading UCI to be a pioneer in online education in over 60 countries. He has overseen the launch of many innovative programs in many different fields. He has visited over 90 countries and carried out professional activities in more than 35 of them on all continents, having given more than 250 international conferences worldwide in recent years on global change and regenerative development. He is currently globally recognized for his work in Regenerative Development leading the Regenerate Costa Rica initiative to convert the country into the first actively regenerative nation. He is a member of the Global Council for the Wellbeing Economy Alliance and the Bounce Beyond project. He was a member of the Scientific Council for Climate Change of Costa Rica and country negotiator at the Convention of Biological Diversity. He is also the chairholder of the UNESCO Chair for Biosphere Reserves and Natural and Mixed World Heritage sites.
- Fernanda Pia is coordinator of the Regenerate Costa Rica initiative. Her interests are in communications, knowledge creation, and innovations to achieve sustainable development through creativity and collaboration with others. She has expertise in communications and strategy development, and speaks multiple languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian, and Mandarin).
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218