Humanity Rising Day 176 – Wednesday February 3, 2021
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday|
Conscious Evolution: Why is it urgent and How do we reach it?
Conscious Evolution is the next step in the evolution of humanity on this planet, a radical transformation of what it means to be human: a shift in our conscious, consciously chosen. None of us can predict what we will look like when we emerge from the complexity of our current system, but each of us can work towards it - in fact, few things are more necessary, more urgent, or more liberating than finding we have agency to change. Today, we will explore CE from a framework of systemic thinking, and as an emergence from the hyper-complexity of our time, before we explore the actual ways we can head close to the edges we need.
- Manda Scott has been a veterinary surgeon, award winning novelist, teacher and dreamer. Her Boudica: Dreaming series of books explored who we were in the lands of Britain before the Roman Invasion laying a path for who we could be. More recently, she is host of the Accidental Gods podcast, and membership program dedicated to the facilitation of conscious evolution: the next step of who we could be. She is a smallholder, exploring the many paths to regenerative ecology, and a screenwriter, endeavouring to create a new narrative of who we could be. She lives with her wife in the edge lands between England and Wales.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
More on Manda
Spirit & Soul - Personal Development - Social Justice - Human Habitats - Integral Interconnections - Community
Videos Chats & Resources of HR Day 176
|Videos||HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 176|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218