|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
The Future of Impact Investing
Impact investing is hot. With an estimated $715 Billion USD, it is the fastest growing investment segment worldwide. While it is now finally in the limelight, it has been around for a long time. In this session, we will explore the rise and developments as well as some innovations that will help even further embed impact investing and impact-driven businesses further.
- Cecile Bilious from Pitango Capital and Global Impact Tech Initiative - a pioneer in this space, an impact investor since inception 20-30 years ago. She will focus on the development over the last decades.
- Michelle Thimesch from Crowdfund Mainstreet - with experience in the crowdfunding space, she's now developed an 'exit-to-community' offering helping local business owners retire without losing a valued community centre in the form of a new type of ownership.
- Luni Libes from Fledge and Investerflow.org - Luni has been pioneering revenue-based financing for impact-driven companies for over 8 years and has now developed an offering called Africa Eats where through smart structuring the companies and owners of a portfolio of african companies can invest in longevity of companies and ensure Africans can prosper as much as the investors.
- Elianne Oei from EPIC hub - Elianne and her global team of co-founders are focused on accelerating impact through democratizing investments and bring impact-driven founders and investors together through revenue-based financing, and empowering founders and investors alike with the power of networks and the crowd to maximize impact and share in collective connections.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 119 (Date), 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 119|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Monday October 19, 2020 Day 119
- Yup! I forgot to record today's ChatPeople call... But it was so nice to have new people and presenters from today's HR episode...
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----