HR!Day119 - The Future of Impact Investing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
Impact investing is hot. With an estimated $715 Billion USD, it is the fastest growing investment segment worldwide. While it is now finally in the limelight, it has been around for a long time. In this session, we will explore the rise and developments as well as some innovations that will help even further embed impact investing and impact-driven businesses further.
- Cecile Bilious from Pitango Capital and Global Impact Tech Initiative - a pioneer in this space, an impact investor since inception 20-30 years ago. She will focus on the development over the last decades.
- Michelle Thimesch from Crowdfund Mainstreet - with experience in the crowdfunding space, she's now developed an 'exit-to-community' offering helping local business owners retire without losing a valued community centre in the form of a new type of ownership.
- Luni Libes from Fledge and Investerflow.org - Luni has been pioneering revenue-based financing for impact-driven companies for over 8 years and has now developed an offering called Africa Eats where through smart structuring the companies and owners of a portfolio of african companies can invest in longevity of companies and ensure Africans can prosper as much as the investors.
- Elianne Oei from EPIC hub - Elianne and her global team of co-founders are focused on accelerating impact through democratizing investments and bring impact-driven founders and investors together through revenue-based financing, and empowering founders and investors alike with the power of networks and the crowd to maximize impact and share in collective connections.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 119 (Date), 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 119|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Monday October 19, 2020 Day 119
- Yup! I forgot to record today's ChatPeople call... But it was so nice to have new people and presenters from today's HR episode...
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- -- ----