|Navigation||Videos-Chats||Presenters||Paste Day From Week||Links|
From Kailash to Davos, Planetary Pilgrimage for Protopia
Post- COVID Mainstream society is starting to acknowledge the inter-connected nature of the planet’s vital eco-systems, spiritual heritage and indigenous cultures as protectors and guardians of sentient life. Yet how do we mobilize latent forces into interconnected action among culture, continents & communities continuously? As the ancient bookTao the Chingsuggested: A thousand miles towards the Tao world begins with single steps of prototyping. Instead of dreaming of the final destination of perfect Utopia, it is time to constantly patch bugs and update iterations embracing Prototopia.
Started from Shamhbala Pilgrimage in Mt. Kailash with sacred rocks and inspired art-pieces gifted as offerings to the world, the Open Mountain Social Art Pilgrimage (OM Project) travels to sacred sites, intentional communities and hives of learning around the planet, celebrating harmony in diversity while weaving planetary culture with expanded awareness.
The session will start with a ceremonial call to action uniting through the heart with Mother Gaia and future generations. OM Project Seeder and Founder of Davos BlockBase Trust Yanling Duan will convene a panel of spiritual activists from Auroville and around the world to consecrate our time together.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 109 Monday October 5, 2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 109|
|Jim Garrison||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University||UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."|
Paste Day From Week
Monday October 5, 2020 Day 109
- Video: Yanling Duan will convene a panel of spiritual activists from Auroville
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----