Dreaming Our World
Scientists have noted that since the pandemic began, people have been having more lucid dreams. Dreaming is a critically important way all of us process our life and interpret the world in our nocturnal hours. Dreams are the royal road to the Unconscious, Dreams can heal, dreams can guide, dreams can foretell the future. This session will be an opportunity for you to share your dreams within a safe container of indigenous wisdom and practice.
- For the past 14 years, Ubiquity University has convened a Dreamwork group in Chartres under the aegis of Apela Colorado, an Oneida elder, during our annual pilgrimages there to study the Seven Liberal Arts. During this session, Apela Colorado and her dream circle will present their findings and invite you to share your dreams.
Humanity Rising Day 050 - July 10, 2020
||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising
||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University
||UbiVerse Social Platform
||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."
||Co-Founder, Chartres Academy, Founder, World Indigenous Science Network.
The Dream Circle
||Aleandra Hernandes Stockder
||Scribing & Narative
||Photography / Story Board
||Presentation & Story Telling
||Katheryn Alexander, MA
||Ann Marie Terry
Spirit & Soul * Personal Development * Human Habitats * Community * Arts * Ecology * Sustainability * Culture
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218