Spirituality In Times Of Dis-Ease: How To Move From Sorrow To Strength
One of the deepest questions in the world today is how we integrate our spiritual path with what needs to be done to save the world. How do we pray? How do we love? How do we act? What does spirituality mean in a world that is burning?
- In this dialogue, Jim Garrison will dialogue with Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati who lives in the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India. She serves in a variety of capacities in the Ashram and is dedicated to loving service to all beings.
Humanity Rising Day 048 8-Jul-2020
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||After Chat Video (when available)|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat: (none - starts Day 56)||After Chat: (none - starts Day 60)|
|Resources||Day 48 on Ubiquity|
|Jim Garrison||Founder President of Ubiquity University and Humanity Rising||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University, UbiVerse Social Platform||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."||Today's Convener and Host|
|Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati PhD||Divine Shakti Foundation||https://divineshaktifoundation.org/||.||Renowned spiritual leader in India. Originally from Los Angeles and a graduate of Stanford. Engaging the planet’s many faiths. She is a spiritual teacher in Rishikesh, India, who lives in the seva of the revered master, H.H. Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji.|
|Kim Rosen - Poet||S.H.E. Fund||WWW.SHECOLLEGEFUND.ORG/||“Poetry as medicine for these times”||Reading "Sunrise" - a poem by Mary Oliver|
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
Category: Arts Community Spirit & Soul Sustainability Human Habitats Integral Interconnections Culture