Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Talk or Discussion Page for Peace Lab
- Julie and Stan have invited Karen to play in this page to keep everything you need here and to communicate with us about what you are doing.
- Please have fun creating pages and organizing how ever you imagine Karen. Thanks for helping us!
- Julie-How do I eliminate the Department of Peace page?
- Karen- do you mean mention of Dept of Peace? Feel free to change all those the Peace Lab.
Karen's Peace Organizing Page
- Categories found to use on Peace pages:
- [[Category:Issue-Peace]] See these at the bottom of this page:
- [[Category:Issue-Peace]] [[Category:About-Peace]] [[Category:Is-Idea Page]] [[Category:Is-Advocacy Organization]]
- Karen suggests 3 main categories: advocacy, research, practices, intersecionality (done).
- Julie says - yes - lets make them all Issues. Issue-Advocacy, etc
Useful Pages Related to Peace Chat Action Project
How To Develop This Page
- NOTE: Contact Stan or Julie or Karen to help edit or add to this; email us via Peace@ChatAction.org or text/call Julie at 858-848-7047 or Stan
- Karen suggests we create hyperlinks for several elements of peace: education, religion, relationships, economy, arts, governance, media, environment, justice, health, science, and resources
- Julie agrees with Karen - these can be pages or categories we link to on this main Peace Lab page.
- What is our criteria?
- Lets define a mindset or criteria that invokes open minded dialogue and includes all, even the imagined "Other".
- We (ChatAction people) began to discuss Criteria/Mindset near the end of the AfterChat Dec 9th, 2020; Here is the Video Recording and here is the Chat.
- Do we want to list possible tools or online platforms to use for best communication, co-creation and collaboration?
- Karen asks should we identify constellation process as a tool? - Yes says Julie. We will have to index that recorded constellation session tomarrow 1/17/21 in Lesley's Zoom - it will allow the spirit of peace to be sensed by us and inform us how to go forward in these 5 planning weeks we have. Lesley thought the invite message will emgerge form this constilation excercise. We are in the sensing part of the U process, she says.