|Peace LAB, Challenge, Survey & Week
|Return to Peace Resource Page
- 1 Lesley Introduces The Peace LAB, with Julie
- 2 About The Peace LAB
- 3 2030 Peace Challenge ~ Create a Personal Vision Statement depicting what Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace looks like in 2030.
- 4 Areas of Influence for Living Peace
- 4.1 Education for Peace
- 4.2 https://noblegoldman.com/fun/intentional-change-network/kurtkrueger
- 4.3 Humanity Rising Day 380 Regenerative InterActions ~ Igniting our inherent clarity. A Meaning Conversation
- 4.4 Spirituality/Religion for Peace
- 4.5 Economics for Peace
- 4.6 Experiencing Peace through the Arts
- 4.7 Governing for Living Peace
- 4.8 Restorative Justice
- 4.9 Media for Peace
- 4.10 Environment and Peace
- 4.11 Justice for Peace
- 4.12 Healthy Living for Peace
- 4.13 Science and Peace
- 4.14 Peace Resource Page
- 5 Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week and Beyond...
- 6 Peace LAB Survey
- 7 21 Day Peace Challenge
- 8 Tools
- 9 Peace Planning Meetings & More
- 10 See Also
- 11 Categories
About The Peace LAB
- LABoratory ~ Does: experiments, investigations, research, and exploration... with emergent designs …
- LAByrinth ~ Is: one winding, irregular, peaceful path, and personal experience of spirit...
Greetings, Namasté, Asalamu Alaikum, Konichiwa, Anyo HaSaYo, Bienvinidos, you know what we mean in your language. :)
This is an idea whose time has come....
On this Special Day, we would LOVE YOUR COLLABORATION AND PARTICIPATION on this quest…
The VISION/Motto for the Peace LAB is “Peace In Everything, and Everything With Peace.”
We are envisioning a powerful step for Humanity Rising forward and upward by exploring what the Peace LAB can develop. We are on a quest to uncover a new definition of a mystery that is waiting to be solved for humanity and life on our planet. The PEOPLE are investigating and creating peace.
When you have any ideas that could bring peace in any manner, anywhere, anytime, please apply it and then share it ~ with us too…
What does “peace” mean to you? How is it changing /evolving? How is peace showing up in you life right now? Where do you see peace as an active and vibrant Life Force? What does a culture of peace look like? “What is the mystery of peace, that if we were to discover and embrace, our realization of it would be faster and easier."
When we take some responsibility for being the Peace where we are, we are then models for others to follow ~ the ripples begin with us! Together we fly more easily ~ like the two wings of a bird… :) The Peace LAB practices/programs dramatically reduce violence, recidivism, and wars… We get what we focus upon. Let's share our ideas and expertise.
LOVE and helpfulness work wonders... When we “work it”… And We're worth it!
When you find anything useful here, PLEASE apply and spread it in your life. Should you feel guided, share any of your wealth by donating some money or time to our cause. We are looking forward to recycling all the violence weapons into helpful tools and ways of achieving a Thriving Life for All Our Relations.
We are here to serve ~ Lot’s of Love,
Shalom. Shanti, Peace, Salam,
Lots of Love,
K. A. Krueger, Founding Member
“The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Tanka (Highest Power/Spirit/God/Allah/Tao), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us. This is the real peace, and the others are but reflections of this. The second peace is that which is made between two individuals, and the third is that which is made between two nations. But above all you should understand that there can never be peace between nations until there is known that true peace, which, as I have often said, is within the souls of men.” ~ Black Elk
2030 Peace Challenge ~ Create a Personal Vision Statement depicting what Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace looks like in 2030.
A world scripture says: “A person without Vision shall perish.” Having it written brings it more into the physical phase for us to take more action.
Here is one: “Because I believe total Peace is Possible, I am called to BE Peace in a way that excites in others Their Vision of Peace resulting in Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace.” This form is using Tamsin Wooley-Barker’s prompting in her TEEMING workshop based on her bestselling book.
Create your own expression, singing, a video, or meme’ing, or…
These expressions, flooding Social Media makes more Peace Possible! Inspiring others in doing what needs to be done for it to happen. John F. Kennedy, USA President inspired America to land on the moon within 10 years. No one knew how, yet! Thousands of people got together and figured it out even faster. See some ideas in the following sections and TRANSFORM Life into one Thriving for All Our Relation. We've been in the dark cocoon long enough. Let's activate the imaginal cells and create the beautiful butterfly of Peace to fly forth!
Here's another example: the PeaceMakers salute created by a PeaceMaker: We Salute You by ZOOMING PEACE using The Peace Salute, https://youtu.be/iAknrhuvPr0 ZOOM PEACE into the world. Young people love it! You can too. :)
Please share the Peace Salute and any other expression/Vision of Peace any where, everywhere, any time...
Creating your personal Vision expression may prompt you to join others with a similar focus and means of expression. Remember the cross-pollination expression that Nature models for us. Include people of diverse opinions and use the Quest for the common goal of Thriving
Areas of Influence for Living Peace
Each of the areas listed below can have profound influences on internal and external states of peace. For purposes of our Peace LAB, the links for each area will connect the reader with examples that advance the cause of peace. These areas flow from Barbara Marx Hubbard's Wheel of Co-Creation (pictured on the right). See Wheel of Co-Creation. #top
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~ Chief Seattle
Most efficient way to create a culture of Peace is through quality parenting and Education. Educating women prevents more violence while turning climate change around, as expressed in the book, Drawdown’s #6 of the 100 most efficacious ways to reverse Global Warming.
Let Love be the teacher. ~ Rumi.
Literate in 90 days? Check out Sunita Gandhi who produced a Literacy and Numeracy program that only takes 90 days for children or elders to be literate and 'mathematical' enough to read a newspaper. :) In any written language. Check it out: https://fln.dignityeducation.org
What would be included, excluded, questioned for curriculum on all levels of learning, including Occupational Centers and TradeTech’s. Focusing on the life affirming ways people explored the planet, developed the particular understanding we have, and searching for where and how we can evolve as a Regenerative Society. Character Inclusion/Living Values. Interactive/Collaborative learning. You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught. Here is a decent source for Education for World Solutions. Character Inclusion for Regenerative Societies
Start early ~ PARENTING is awesomely effective in opening our hearts and expanding them. Read and apply: Nurturing with Love and Wisdom, Disciplining with Peace and Respect: Mindful Parenting, by Diane Tillman. Have the Living Values practices taught is schools… For 2 minutes listen to this: ::https://youtu.be/A7VQHNd_MKE::
Developing and applying quality values is vitally important for all levels of society.
Check out the Living Values Education Program: The first two Values instructed are Love and Peace. All the other Values are generated from these.
This program, http://LivingValues.net that has over 90% reduction in violence in a Thai Refugee Camp within 2 years! The woman who developed it then went to Johannesburg, RSA and designed a program for street people - similar results!
Three programs are illuminated in this podcast: Character Inclusion for Regenerative Societies, Diane Tillman, Daniel Allen. https://youtu.be/08sYrYfNvnw a Humanity Rising Global Solutions Summit program produced by the Peace Lab.
Applying Character Inclusion will evolve societies at a dynamic rate for life to thrive for all on our home planet. Also applied for our earth: Values Education’s Activities for Caring for the Earth.
Here’s an Eastern viewpoint on Education expressed by Sraddhalu Ranade. How does it resonate with you: https://youtu.be/BdVyAQcxHfg (https://youtu.be/BdVyAQcxHfg)..
“I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.” ~ John Steinbeck
Free Self-Improvement programs and more. PERFECT for our times. Release stress and then be thriving in life even more. You may wish to join Noble Goldman. It is an invitation only mastermind community of entrepreneurs focused on supporting our members build successful quality life in true wealth and abundance by Paying It Forward. There is a less commonly known Secret we have found within The Golden Rule ~ "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
Please let me know what you think of this. Especially, when you forward this and/or take other positive action. See this short video: ::https://youtu.be/tpcFcEsaKX0::. Contact: email@example.com
“How is it that humans, while individually magnificent, have historically so underperformed relative to our potential as a species - and what can we do to change that habit?” Why not be a high performance human society capable of extraordinary change that is life-enhancing for all of us? This has been a lifetime study for several of us.
TEAM = Together Everything Achieves More and/or Together Everyone Accomplishes Miracles, Collaboration, cooperation, helpfulness, and fun.
A recorded meeting of The Rotary Club of Peace Educators, Exposing the Diversity the PeaceMakers Circles/Network, https://clipchamp.com/watch/o82AA9f3waZ
Humanity Rising Day 380 Regenerative InterActions ~ Igniting our inherent clarity. A Meaning Conversation
- Conversations for building bridges within and across philosophical, spiritual, and ethical beliefs. InterFaith/Belief programs. Here's a psycho-somatic-spiritual practice PeaceMaker Mediation.
- The Golden Rule. The words are different but the meaning is the same in different cultures and religions of the world: Confucianism: Is there one maxim which ought to be acted upon throughout one's whole life? Surely it is the maxim of loving-kindness: Do not do unto others what you would not have them do unto you. (Analects 15:23) Hinduism: This is the sum of duty: do naught unto others which would cause you pain if done to you. (Mahabharata 5:1517) Islam: No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself. (Sunnah) Judaism: What is hateful to you, do not to your fellowmen. That is the entire law; all the rest is commentary. (Talmud, Shabbat 3id) Taoism: Regard your neighbors gain as your own gain, and your neighbors loss as your own loss. (Tai Shang Kan Ying P'ien) Buddhism: “Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.” “When everyone follows the Golden Rule there would be no prisons and no more crime. We wouldn't have to lock our doors at night. There would be no divorces, no orphanages, no violence and no wars ... there would be great happiness in the land,” says John Cantoir of the Christopher's.
Personality Rules that apply to the Golden Rule:
- Show genuine appreciation.
- Give compliments.
- Point out the good in others.
- Follow generous impulses.
- Develop tolerance and respect.
- Practice kindness.
- Ease the burdens of others.
- Act cheerfully.
- Learn to smile more.
- Do a good deed and record it on paper each day.
- Choose the way it is written that you feel expresses the idea best for you...describe why.
- Find an example from studying History where someone followed the Golden Rule and the results of it.
- Make a colorful poster with it.
- Choose one of the source books listed with the quotes and read and write the two paragraphs on either side of the quote.
- Gary Zukav wrote in The Mind of the Soul, “DO to others what you want them to do to you, because they will.” Exploring the Golden Rule: “…when you see and understand that you are One with Everyone, you can not tell an untruth or withhold important data or be anything but totally visible with all others because you will be clear that it is in your own best interests to do so.” Conversations with God, Book 2, Neale Donald Walsch, p. 242
- If you think it is a good idea, think it is true, put The Rule into practice.
- Love in Action ~ https://www.loveinactionbook.com
- Parliament of Religions ~ https://www.parliamentofreligions.org
- ECONOMY ~ there an Environmental friendly and PeaceMaking economic form. Imagine a doughnut. Doughnut Economics makes humanity's aim to leave no one falling short in the hole in the middle, without overshooting the outer-ring of Earth's life-supporting systems. The challenge is to develop human wellbeing -- not profit or GDP or trade -- as the central focus of economic and social progress. This solves the Equity/Equality issues for common people and our environment. Donut Economics for Quality Living for All. See how the Dutch are reshaping their post-pandemic economy - BBC REEL 6.5 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Ziw-wK03TSw&feature=emb_logo. OR the 16 minute TedX talk: https://youtu.be/Rhcrbcg8HBw
"We dream of a world in which love and not money, is civilization’s bottom line” - Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- More New Economics
- Circular Economics to the "B" Corporations? and how they are implementing them into Amsterdam, Cali Columbia or Copenhagen, Denmark.Creating economic systems that support all life. B-Corporations, Ellen MacArthur - Learning & The Circular Economy / Donut - A healthy economy should be designed to thrive, not grow | Kate Raworth, Regenerative Agriculture/Gardening/Society. ~ Kate Raworth- Doughnut Economics Resource PageDonut Economics, Regenerative A&G-Kiss the ground; Monetary System Change ~ SEED currency. Long-life production of items rather than planned obsolesce. Business and Industry can bring the character inclusion programs into their particular company AND by supporting character development through volunteering and offering financial support for character inclusion programs AND in their phone systems hold time, place recorded inspiring quotes.
- The UNIVERSAL FOUNDATION FOR HOLISTIC DESIGN.They are an educational re-enculturation processes teem. It has a Socio-Economical/environmental/spiritual transition plan to get us back as nature. https://www.ufhd.ca. “With nature’s help, humankind can set into creation all that is necessary and life-sustaining.” ~ Hildegard of Bingen
- The Music industry could suggest that singers create music that is focused on one or several character traits. This could be at all levels of music from children's to adolescent and adult styles; Musicals, Man from LaMancha - Dream the Impossible Dream, We Are the World, Imagine, Instant Karma, Heal the World, All Lifted Hearts : The Golden Rule expressed in song through the world's spiritual traditions. . The Art Scene could have murals developed for the cities illustrating particular character traits. Students at all levels could be the artists that paint murals around the schools, and cities, social media with memes, thus empowering them to manifest the qualities depicted while developing their artistic vision and self-worth. See The Intersection of Beliefs, the Arts and Transformation, ::https://youtu.be/VjrcdvDCSrc:: for more...
- Combining all the the media in one FUN Cultural Transformative Annual Event with: Music, Art, Food, and Play attract ALL people to come together . How may we have peace and plenty for all? Here is a practical and fun way to start solving these problems… The annual World Fest is designed to create enjoyable times allowing one to forget the negative forces around our world, to mingle with different peoples, to allow sociological barriers to dissipate, and to learn dynamic ways for peace and thriving for ourselves and our planet, all the while bringing copious amounts of money to quality charities each year. With live streaming for the world to participate as best they can and be inspired! Major and minor cities around the world participate on the same September Equinox weekend. Check out the entire vision: TheWorldFestOrganization
- Ideas for building more cooperation and inclusion into governance.
Reorganizing and structuring all Government. Shift from Policing to peacekeeping IDEALS. Recidivism rates decline. Open Source, and e.g. A bold idea to replace politicians, César Hidalgo’s TedTalk has a radical suggestion for fixing our broken political system: automate it! In this provocative talk, he outlines a bold idea to bypass politicians by empowering citizens to create personalized AI representatives that participate directly in democratic decisions. Explore a new way to make collective decisions and expand your understanding of democracy. http://www.ted.com/talks/cesar hidalgo a bold idea to replace politicians#t-776285 https://www.ted.com/talks/cesar_hidalgo_a_bold_idea_to_replace_politicians#t-776285]] Denuclearize section. Canadian Peace Initiative has been working toward creating a Minister of Peace (t his link is to an Ottawa Citizen article that contains a proposed mandate of the Minister.) ~ Stacy Abrams. Government ~ Creating Peace officers by transforming Police officers through nonviolent communication practices, deescalating issues, etc. #top
When teaching at Stockholm University in 1984, Kurt gave a special program for the Swedish Prison Wardens and Priests on Using Meditation for Rehabilitation ~ It Changes People Inside so When They Go Outside, They’re Different. ˆTheir recidivism rate is about 20%, America’s is 80%. They now use more rehabilitation practices. And the HumanKindness Foundation and their resources including the classic book which inspired the Special Program in Stockholm, https://www.humankindness.org/product/were-all-doing-time-by-bo-lozoff/
Take 8 minutes of your life to experience a powerful expression on LOVE by a Prison inmate. This also teachs True Love from the most unexpected source you’d probably ever imagine. View the first 8 minutes and get back to us if the last statement is incorrect.
For Rehabilitations affect on making a more Peaceful society, see Michael Moore's segment in Where to Invade Next on Norway, https://youtu.be/0IepJqxRCZY?si=IlO6J_vsGHZRpaQn
- Empowering Communications, Positive and uplifting programming.
- Uplifting and positive inspirations. eg. Touched by an Angel, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Dream the Impossible Dream, Imagine, Sistine Chapel - Reaching for the Highest ~ meets you, seeing life from all sides as exemplified in this depiction, etc. Specially designed Art exhibits with accompanying music and performance pieces touring the world… The Internet could have as site banners some great character quotes, stories or illustrations/cartoons depicting character qualities. While boarding flights, character quality quotes could be shown on the screen. YouTube staples; Prince Ea, Wayne Dyer, and Goalcast short videos. Example of media Kit: from TreeSisters. Podcasts: Humanity Rising by Ubiquity University; “Awaken The New Species in You.” Origins and ::OtherNetworks.org:: ~ compiling links to NPO’s that uplift etc. Memes on prompting Peacemaking. Happiness Links for Social Media.
- The Print Media could emphasis the character traits daily, weekly or monthly with a feature article/story/page. More positive news about what is working. And heart opening stories… The television/movie industry could have movie themes illustrating character trait(s). Older examples of successful series on American TV was, Touched by an Angel; or the movie, Remember the Titans. A set of 52 character traits could be spread out for one a week, to focus upon. Use Public Service announcements prompting Peacemaking. linktv.com.
- Care for all of creation on all levels. Some transformative programs to create an environmentally regenerative, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on Mother Earth help your business or life, Pachamama.org.
- Our mutual Mother’s communication for all her Relations through the Kogi. https://youtu.be/Fzv79qnTL74?si=vPOdauN_6BLSbv64.
- As you may have seen though the power of eating a diet for a healthy body/Gaia by seeing the documentary EATING TO EXTINCTION and using the book DRAWDOWN, illustrates about 100 most effective ways to reverse global warming! # 6 of 100 most effective ways to reverse global warming is EDUCATING WOMEN! Let's play together ASAP. The time is ripe.Let's play together ASAP. The time is ripe. APPLY what is contained in Living Values Education’s Activities for Caring for the Earth.
- Kids For Environmental and Social Action (KFESA) founded by three young friends - 9-10-11 year old. We’re the proud parents of the 10 year old in the first scene. What can you and/or your kids do? ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUOvqM3BQE&t=5s
- See how societies may use nature as a model for collaboration and thriving for all. https://youtu.be/7jAfWyCpXPM.
- The environment is breaking down and the climate is changing rapidly. The Week is a group experience to help us see what’s coming and what we can do about it. https://www.theweek.ooo
- Do you have Solar? IIf you live in America check out this company to help you to be Greener along with your community! They vet LOCAL providers to get you the customized solar product that YOU need. NOW is a great time to check the newer and better product/prices - like no down! Because I know that you’re interested already, John Bolenbaugh can run an evaluation for you. All he NEEDS TO GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE THAT WORKS FOR YOU IS YOUR ELECTRIC BILL THAT SHOWS THE KILOWATT USAGE PER YEAR. Click this link: https://powur.com/whysolar?ref_id=73517 This Solar company financially supports Pachamama's vision, to create an environmentally sustainable, socially just, spiritually fulfilling human presence on the planet. AND Powur brings solar to people to help the environment and their pocketbook. The CEO and the President gave everyone at their annual international conference the 4 hour, Awaken the Dreamer Symposium! Let me know what you think after seeing the 5 minute POWUR Intro, POWUR Intro, https://youtu.be/oaDt5tRiy5k?si=Q4pu2IgeXnn5laXE. The man with told me about it, John has been a Whistleblower on BIG OIL for years and has stage 3 Kidney Disease from it. Please let him know that his old friend, Kurt sent his Love!
- Building systems of equity; practices of restorative justice. See Bo Lozoff’s book, We’re All Doing Time, for insights on this. We’re All Doing Time – Human Kindness Foundation
- Want to explore “Authentic Authority?” Hear the #93, iChange Justice Podcast, September 15, 2023: https://therestorativecommunity.org/podcasts/
- We are thrilled that after 50 years of wrong globally with success techniques and leadership skills to have an opportunity to build the PeaceMakers Circle/Network. We are, for the first time, bringing ancient wisdom together with the best leaders and the best tools of the 21st century. Join the PeaceMakers who are leveraging human consciousness, personal leadership development, indigenous/Natures wisdom, social media and marketing tools to affect Intentional Change. This is a rare opportunity in history to stimulate PeaceMakers through programs that are scalable and replaceable, to unlock our potential by applying ancient knowledge, with the latest research, with Peak Performance Practices, and modern communication technology to intentionally affect personal, local and world peace. Creating ever more, "Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace." We would love your participation in creating Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace in whichever way best suits you. In your spare time share your sacred gifts with us. 1~1.5 hours a week meeting time. To get started. Register here: https://noblegoldman.com/fun/intentional-change-network/kurtkrueger Once registered, you may join the hour weekly PeaceMakers MasterMind Circle/Network.
- To survive and thrive, we have to live in integrity with reality that supplies our necessary life-support systems
Future Editor Note: Available for ALL. Natural and Holistic, homeopathy, various healing modalities experimented/researched with allopathy when needed. #top
- Ways science and peace inform each other. See example from these unique and world renowned scientists: Neal DeGrasse Tyson, Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Gary Zukav, Fritjof Capra, David Bohm, Robin Kimmerer, Vandana Shiva, and more.
- David Bohm (This section needs cleaning up!)
- Infinite Potential
- Implicate Order', the Bonding ONENESS of All Wholeness. This film scientifically supports the Metaphysical experiences and teaching of the Mystics of all ages. The Observer and the Observed. This verifies the ancient teaching, "THE WORLD IS AS YOU SEE IT!" :Implicate Order ~ VASISTHA's last instructions to Rama before Rama went to take over his kingdom. From the book, Vasistha’s Yoga We are Co-Producers of life/experiences. Everyone is In-Formation. How do we choose to decide to inter-act with the Earth, with Each Other? See what you think/feel… ::https://youtu.be/_WFV1AXydXk::
- Unity is also the second of The Four Sacred Gifts, a great book by an elder, Anita Sanchez. If you’d like to open more to that Infinite Potential more, contact Kurt and/or read the last of the best selling series, Winning Ways for Living.
The book, Braiding Sweetgrass, is Robin Kimmerer’s journey that is every bit as mythic as it is scientific, as sacred as it is historical. the awakening of ecological consciousness requires the acknowledgment and celebration of our reciprocal relationship with the rest of the living world. Understand Biomimicry more with this and other books by Robin.
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~ Chief Seattle
- World Peace Library
- PeaceMakers Circles/Network
- Links to resources within the multidimensionality of peace. e.g. www.origins.org and www.OtherNewtorks.org ~ compiling links to uplift NPO’s etc. Share The World’s Resources,
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Back to Top
Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week and Beyond...
Explore Peace in 2021, a new decade, a new reality. Learn all about the ChatAction People's Peace Lab. Check out our infant website here.
This is what we've done, The Peace Lab, with a LOT OF HELP from OUR FRIENDS:
Here’s a spontaneous prelude to the Peace LAB Week aired the previous week on Humanity Rising with the lovely Lady Lesley: [/youtu.be/hEttZALd1O0 https://youtu.be/hEttZALd1O0]
PEACE LAB WEEK MARCH 1-5, Produced by the Peace LAB team streamed through Humanity Rising's platform
Produced by the Peace Lab Team and co-hosted by Lesley & Kurt streamed through Humanity Rising's Global Solutions Summit platform.
3-1-21. The Intersection of Race, Culture and Activism, https://youtu.be/WRnSU_cjs1w, Diane Hardgrave, Grandmother Norene Ones, Rebecca Irby, Chase Iron Eyes, Miriame Cherbib, Marie Roker-Jones, Day 194.
3-2-21. The Intersection of Trauma, Compassion and Value Economics, https://www.youtube.com/live/_gx9ei2QrUM?feature=share, Ulf Sandstrom, Chip Williams, Ann Helmke, David Pinto, Day 195,
3-3-21. The Intersection of Beliefs, the Arts and Transformation,https://youtu.be/VjrcdvDCSrc, Rodney Wittenberg, Jonathon Sprout, Phyllis Chapell., Vic Compfer, David Heitler-Klevans, Day 196
3-4-21. The Intersection of Spirituality, Reality and Intention, http://youtu.be/AbSmEjLUiWg, Bob & Gloria Rees, Grandmother Anahata Pomeroy, Shiv Talwar, Kim Conrad, Kristine March, Danielle Hansman, Paula Petry, Hilary Van Welter, Robert Schram, Kathryn Alexander, Ellen Dee Davidson, Connie & Andrew Marlow, Brazilian Voices, Day 197.
3-5-21. The Intersection of Action, Agency and Impact, https://youtu.be/jJz1OPCLK1w Kim Conrads, Eli Klien, Hugo Araujo, Malini Rajendran, David Pinto, Glen Martin, Raheen Fatima, Jen Forti, Kathryn Alexander. Day 198.
Further PEACE LAB PRODUCTIONS:
5-13-21. A Dialogue with Bruce Lipton: The Pattern of Peace, www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnaUEVK1LK4&t=8s, Day 247.
6-8-21. Shapes that Shape Us, Lois Farfel Stark and Claudia Welss. https://youtu.be/0pKr6cXlSzY, Day 265
9-24-21. Character Inclusion for Regenerative Societies, Diane Tillman, Daniel Allen. https://youtu.be/08sYrYfNvnw, Day 325
12-8-21. Regenerative InterActions ~ Igniting our inherent clarity. A Meaning Conversation, Carolyn Bumgardner, Daniel Rieders, Kurt Krueger ~ https://youtu.be/KpUqGcNyHIM, Day 380.
1-14-22. Showing Up Authentic, Anna Gallman, Sevak Petrosian, Tuck Taylor, https://youtu.be/VcUF8q_KDwA. Day 391
2/16/22. Dancing with Biomimicry: Embodying Nature as Our Guide, Harry Uvegi, https://youtu.be/7jAfWyCpXPM, Day 414.
2/25/22. Creating a Peace Matrix: Networks of Networks, Steve Farrell, Jude Currivan, Kurt Johnson. https://youtu.be/qB2AuH9r5Zo Day 421.
4/12/22. Transforming California’s Biggest Challenges Into Game-changing Opportunities, Reinette Senum. https://youtu.be/bYpCfu0Lsd0, Number 453
6-2-22. Going Beyond Your Beyond: Peak Performance Practices for a Thriving Life/Society, Dr. Gabriel Cousens and Kurt Krueger, http://youtu.be/mU6kObo4Frw, Number 490
7-29-22, Happiness, Humor, Laughter, and Play for Transformation. Mitch Ditkoff, Raheen Fatima, Steve Bhaerman, Sebastien Gendry.
What are PeaceMakers Circles and How do they bring Peace to Life? https://youtu.be/EU36VUWlodk, 90 minutes about using the Master Heart Circles ways to bring Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace into reality.
A person’s reach should exceed the grasp, or what’s a Heaven for? ~ Robert Browning
“Individually, we are one drop, together we are the ocean.” ~ Ryunosuke Satoro
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~Chief Seattle
- Peace Resource Page
- Peace LAB Survey (see below)
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge 2021 (see below)
Peace LAB Survey
- Take (and share) the Peace Survey. Please let us know about your reality and vision of peace in 2021. You are invited to complete the Peace Survey here for individuals and/or organizations
21 Day Peace Challenge
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge (join us!). We need all your/our voices!
- Introduced by ChatAction Facilitator Lesley Soutwisk-Trask presenting Peace LAB on Humanity Rising Day 175 February 2 2021 - starting the 21 Day Challenge.
Here are a few helpful tools for co-creating spaces for peace to emerge.
Peace Planning Meetings & More
- Meeting links are here until a better place is assigned.
- The directory below contains video and chat files associated with non chatpeople (afterchaat) activities.
- These links include ChatAction planning, City Week planning, Peace Week planning and Deep Dives.