Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Susan Taylor has devoted much of her life to exploring the deeper dimensions of human potential. As CEO of Generon International, Susan collaborates with leaders, teams and organizations to create more effective, advanced, conscious contributions to business and society.
- Susan is a certified group facilitator through Interaction Associates and a certified coach through CTA. She is ICF certified and a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, an invitation-only organization for successful business and career coaches. Susan’s expertise in Generative Dialogue and executive coaching are routinely applied as she works with executives to build organizational cultures that are values-based and purpose-driven.
- Through advanced leadership development, Susan helps individuals, teams and organizations become more conscious through transformational experiences that inspire, educate and empower them to elevate humanity through business, helping to create a world in which business is both practiced and perceived as the greatest force for good.
- Susan has two daughters, Carolanne and Erin, and resides on Hilton Head Island, SC with her life partner, Christopher Walsh.
- Participation on Humanity Rising
- HR!Day274| Dialogue Creates