R3.0 – Redesign for Resilience and Regeneration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blueprints For A Redesigned Global Economy
- r3.0 crowdsources open recommendations for necessary transformations across diverse economic, social and government fields and sectors, in response to the ecological and social collapses humanity is experiencing, in order to achieve a thriving, regenerative and distributive economy and society.
- The Reporting 3.0 community recognizes the absence of a clear end-goal in current sustainability and integrated reporting standards, frameworks and practices.
- The Data blueprint proposes a general specification for data architecture and information systems to accurately measure progress toward financial, economic, social and environmental sustainability.
- ESG = Environmental, Social, and Governance
- Blueprint 1: Reporting
- Blueprint 2: Accounting
- Blueprint 3: Data
- Blueprint 4: New Business Models
- Blueprint 5: The Transformation Journey aims to transform the greatest challenges in human history into opportunities for humanity to survive and thrive!
- Blueprint 6: Sustainable Finance (forthcoming)
- [https://www.r3-0.org/blueprint-7-value-cycle/ Blueprint 7: Value Cycles (forthcoming)