What is a Man? What is Masculinity?
- --- Humanity Rising Day 309 - Wednesday September 8, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 309 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
We think we know what the words “Man” and “Masculinity" mean but these concepts have changed throughout history. What are the qualities of masculinity that are important - indeed crucial - in our climate-crisis-pandemic world? What is the proper role of men in building a non-hierarchical and non-patriarchal social structure? What can men do to support women as partners? This will be a wide-ranging discussion in preparation for the upcoming “Masculine Dialogues” summit on Humanity Rising November 15 - 19.
- Lion Goodman (Convener), CEO, Luminary Leadership Institute;
- George Cappannelli, CEO Age Nation
- Matt Robertson, Next Gen Coordinator, Humanity Rising
- Tom Pinkson, PhD, Leader of Wakan, a spiritual/shamanic community
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline
UU YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity