The Rise of the Future Humans
- --- Humanity Rising Day 303 - Friday July 30, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 303 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
As our world continues to move through the compounding challenges of the COVID crisis as well as unprecedented climate conditions, there is a growing sense of uncertainty for people about our future. And yet, despite all this, we are seeing the rise of something so unique and powerful that it gives profound hope that we are in the metamorphic birth process of an emerging new world consciousness. The call to rise as the future humans of a whole new era is rippling out to reach us all.
Join two leading pioneers and global catalysts in the fields of human development, consciousness research, systems sciences, and social artistry: Dr Jean Houston and Dr Anneloes Smitsman, as they weave together their deep insights about the shift that's happening and the rise of our future human potential during this time of catalytic change. Through anecdotal stories and role-play dialogues from their Future Humans Trilogy, they will guide us into a tangible experience of the future that is being born within our hearts and souls.
- Jean Houston, Ph.D., is a legend in her own time as a world-renowned scholar, futurist, and researcher in human capacities, social change, and systemic transformation. She is one of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement and one of the foremost visionary thinkers and doers of our time. She is also a founder of the field of Social Artistry and has worked intensively in over 40 cultures, lectured in over 100 countries, and worked with major organizations such as UNICEF, UNDP, and NASA, as well as helping global state leaders, leading educational institutions, business organizations, and millions of people to enhance their capacities. She is the co-author of the Future Humans Trilogy with Anneloes Smitsman, Ph.D., and has authored over 35 published books and a great many unpublished books, plays, and manuscripts.
- Anneloes Smitsman, Ph.D., LLM, is a visionary scientist, published author, futurist, system architect, and leadership catalyst for the transition to a Thrivable Civilization. She is a Founder and CEO of EARTHwise Centre and holds a Masters degree in Law and Judicial Political Sciences from Leiden University, and a degree of Doctor from the Maastricht Sustainability Institute of Maastricht University, the Netherlands. She is the co-author of the Future Humans Trilogy with Jean Houston, Ph.D., and the lead author of the r3.0 Educational Transformation Blueprint, as well as the lead architect of the SEEDS Constitution and strategic advisor of Hypha for co-developing the Regenerative Renaissance tools, currencies, systems, and cultures. Her unique transformation programs and practices have empowered thousands of people and organizations from around the world.
- Future Humans Trilogy by Anneloes Smitsman and Jean Houston - ::https://www.futurehumans.world/::
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::