- --- Humanity Rising Day 291 - Wednesday July 14, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 291 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
The Dialogues are a place well-known authors, experts and change agents gather to explore some of the systemic problems of our time and offer their insights, perspectives, concerns and potential solutions. The Dialogues are also designed demonstrate that even in world greatly challenged and deeply divided individuals committed to supporting the greater good for the greatest number can speak with passion when they choose, but also with respect, can offer divergent opinions but honor each other in the process. Can speak but can also listen, actively and with genuine curiosity with the hope of reaching some new level of understanding and possible alignment.
Dialogue–from the Greek – Dia Logos – means to arrive at truth from a deep listening with both heart and mind Rather than through “discussion’ – which from the Latin – Discutere -- which means to break or shatter into pieces. Something that happens too frequently when people attempt to deal with a disagreement through discussion.
Each dialogue will be centered around a question framed by one of our participants. And each question will begin with the phrase - "In The Face of…. “ followed by the topic itself and then by a request for insights, perspective and proposed solutions that can address the challenge.
- George Cappannelli - Host of The Dialogues - is an award-winning author, Emmy award winning producer/director and the co- founder of AgeNation, Empower New Mexico and The Ageless Living Series. George is is an expert on societal, individual and organizational change and has served a consultant to a number of Fortune 500 companies, public sector organizations and nonprofits and coached many of their leaders.
- Dr. Larry Dossey is an MD, a retired practitioner of internal medicine, and former chief of staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital. He is the author of 13 books exploring the relationship of spirituality and health, as well as hundreds of essays and articles published in the medical literature."
- Barbara Dossey is an internationally recognized integrative, holistic nursing pioneer, a nurse theorist (Theory of Integral Nursing; co-• author, Theory of Integrative Nurse Coaching), and Florence Nightingale Scholar.
- Paul Levy has spent most of his adult life studying wetiko. He is the author of Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil and The Quantum Revelation: A Radical Synthesis of Science and Spirituality and has two new books coming out on the topic of this mind-virus (one this fall, the other in 2022).
- Tom Eddington is one of Silicon Valley’s most renowned business advisors and coaches, working with some of the nation’s most influential CEOs and non-profit leaders, advising them on everything from global mergers and organizational change to conscious leadership and work/life integration. He also has launched a number of biodiversity programs including his latest – Endangered with seeks to raise millions of dollars to help rescue 12 endangered species on the edge of extinction.
- Gordon Devein, EdD, is an organization and human development consultant, spiritual educator and co-founder of the Claritas Institute of Interspiritual Inquiry. He is co-author of two books, Saying Yes to Change and Your Soul’s Compass: What is Spiritual Guidance?
- Celeste Krueger is the founder and President of Celeste Krueger & Associates U.S., Inc., a leadership and organizational development firm dedicated to helping people name their purpose and deliver it with passion. A change agent for more than 30 years, Celeste focuses on building communities, organizations, and teams, and strengthening their capacity.
- Michael Nagler is Professor Emeritus of Classics and Comparative Literature at UC Berkeley. He is the President of the Metta Center For Non-Violence and author of The Search for a Non-Violent Future and The Third Harmony.
- Terry Tillman is an internationally recognized human resource consultant. Under his 227 Company he is dedicated and focused on facilitating, teaching, presenting, training and coaching people and organizations to experience more of what they want out of life. He is also a leadership expert and author of The Writings on the Wall: Peace at the Berlin Wall.
- Sedena Cappannelli is an award-winning author, expert on individual, organizational and societal change, internationally known consultant and wellness expert. She is the co-founder of AgeNation and Empower New Mexico, and the Co-Producer of Ageless Living, a new 40 episode television series featuring 22 award winning wisdom keeper and not airing around the country on PBS. She is the co-author of 5 books, Including Do Not Qo Quietly winner of 9 national book awards including a Gold Nautilus Award.
- Heidi Sparks Guber lives in Santa Fe, NM, and dedicates her work and research in Emergent Learning to having communities and organizations create the results they truly care about.She is founding partner of Four Quandrant Partners. She has decades of experience bringing organizational learning and transformational leadership to a wide variety of organizations in the US, Europe and Asia. She stays involved at a global level as Founding Chair of the Global Association of SoL Communities (Society for Organizational Learning).
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
Human Habitats Culture Change & Innovation Industry Community