From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anthony Judge, (Port Said, 21 January 1940) is mainly known for his career at the Union of International Associations (UIA), where he has been Director of Communications and Research, as well as Assistant Secretary-General. He was responsible at the UIA for the development of interlinked databases and for publications based on those databases, mainly the Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential, the Yearbook of International Organizations, and the International Congress Calendar. Judge has also personally authored a collection of over 1,600 documents of relevance to governance and strategy-making. All these papers are freely available on his personal website Laetus in Praesens. Now retired from the UIA, he is continuing his research within the context of an initiative called Union of Imaginable Associations.
- The FAQ Menu
- FAQ About the Laetus in Praesens website and the Kairos facility
- How authoritative are the articles on Mr. Judge's website?
- experimental ordering of a collection of research papers
- Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential
- The Union of Imaginable Associations
- Evaluating Synthesis Initiatives and their Sustaining Dialogues
- Possible questions as a guide to criteria of evaluation of any synthesis initiative