Jump to navigation Jump to search
What is the meaning and use of the word regenerate ?
- to re-create, reconstitute, or make over, especially in a better form or condition - from dictionary.com
- biblical - "renewal of all things"
- Regenerative design is a process-oriented whole systems approach to design. The term "regenerative" describes processes that restore, renew or revitalize
- Regenerative agriculture is a conservation and rehabilitation approach to food and farming systems. It focuses on topsoil regeneration, increasing biodiversity
- In biology, regeneration is the process of renewal, restoration, and (tissue) growth that makes organisms, and ecosystems resilient to natural fluctuations or events that cause disturbance or damage. Every species is capable of regeneration, from bacteria to humans. Wikipedia