Jump to navigation Jump to search
Local Indivisible groups build and wield power in ways that individuals can’t. To create change, you need the collective constituent power that comes with working together, as Indivisibles.
- Right now, we are facing the interlocking catastrophes of a rigged democracy, global pandemic, unimaginable and growing wealth inequality, racial injustice, and the escalating impacts of the climate crisis. We’re fighting back. People like you are leading local Indivisible groups in every single state. Be part of history—join the Indivisible movement.
- Ezra Levin
- Leah Greenberg
- The Indivisible Political Action Guide
- The Book
- Event Calendar - Sign up to volunteer
Participation on Humanity Rising
- Day 430 Thu 3/10/22 Democracy Dialogues IV: Indivisible - Progressive Advocacy & Electoral Work
- Day 630 Fri 2/10/23 Democracy Dialogues Feb 2023: More Women On The Front Lines - Defending Democracy